Chapter 7

His apartment was so homey and nothing like mine, my apartment could past for a vampire nest or something with the shades always closed. I deeply sighed in relief as I eased myself onto his extremely comfortable couch, Sean sat next to me, I got that heartache again I really wanted to kiss him my eyes wandered to his lips and I lick mine in response, I felt hungry for his touch.

"Are we just going to stare at each other."

Sean said softly and I only stared at his lips watching them move, I wanted them to move on my skin.

"If you want."

I whispered trying to hold back my laughter, but failed, both of us failed actually. I keep staring at him studying every little detail about his face, eyes, lips, nose- every tiny inch of his unbelievably beautiful face, he looks much more cuter when he's asleep. Sean caught sight of me observing him, but I didn't look away I keep watching that masterpiece, in response he softly pushes my face away, but I hold his arms in my lap and continue to stare.

"Let me go, Mark."

We're both laughing and playing on the sofa, Sean still being a stubborn child, I climb on top of him and hold both his wrist in one hand while my other held his face straight to match with mine.

"You're so beautiful, Sean. I know we're suppose to be friends for now, but I need to tell you before someone else does."

He escapes my grip and intertwined his fingers behind my head pulling me into his kiss. I try not to smile while kissing him, but I found it so hard and it's basically Sean kissing my smile, he gets annoyed.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, I just- I'm really enjoying this, I guess."

Sean slides his hand under my shirt and began kissing me again, but my expression dropped and I take his hands from under my shirt.

"What's wrong?"

"Not tonight, I want to just be with you, Sean."

"Oh."

"Please, don't be upset. I just want to do this differently, I don't want you just to be sexually attracted to me, you know? I want to win you're heart with with romance and not sex.... maybe a little sex, but more romance."

Sean laughs showing his beautiful smile, he shifts and we're sitting face to face.

"Okay, I'm fine with that."

He hands me one controller.

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

~

"You're going to lose! I'm wearing my lucky flannel!"

My character zooms past Sean and into the finish line, I hop off the couch and start jumping up and down doing ridiculous dances and stuff just to show that I won.

"Well look at you, want a crown."

Sean scoffed and headed into his kitchen and I followed prancing a little bit.

"I would love one. Want to go again?"

"No."

Awww, he's being a sore loser, how cute! I wrap my arms around Sean's waist carrying him back into the living room.

"Mark, put me down!"

"Come on, sore loser! One more round."

"No, I don't want to."

"You're a grown man throwing a fit, because you lost in a game, that's actually really cute."

I sat next to Sean playing with his hair while he was still like a statue with his arms crossed looking straight ahead.

"You would do the same, Mark, how old are you anyways?"

"Um....28-just like you."

He nods his head, I really hope he believes me.

"You don't look 28."

"Wow, thanks, Sean."

He laughs and walks to the what I assumed was the bathroom. I was sweating a little and it wasn't from the leather jacket, if he would of keep asking questions I would of had a panic attack. Feels like 20 questions than a date or is this even a date?
I shake the thought so I don't fall into a pit of worst scenario's to ruin the night and wait for him to return.

"One more round, please?"

"Fine."

-

I lay back on the sofa while Sean laid down in between my legs looking up cheat sheets on his phone on how to figure out the puzzle to this survival horror game.

"You got it?"

"Yeah."

"Okay now you have to find the alcohol to make a torch for when you go into the basement."

I felt so whole and loved at this moment having him with me playing video games, it was so perfect. I couldn't ask for anything else just this, right now, forever.