Chapter 18

Jack undresses and sinks himself into the bubble bath and I do the same feeling the warm water and bubbles covering my lower half.

"Aren't you going to bleed in the bathtub?"
"No, my wounds heal fast."

Sean just nods and pulls the bubbles in closer to his body. He has so many similarities of a child from his wardrobe to the way he'd sometimes act, I never knew loving someone was this good and I wanted to avoid this. I was crazy.
"Give me a kiss."

The water splashes as our bodies move close to each other, Sean's lips play with mine and it sends me into a trance.

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around this."
I really didn't want to talk about this at all to him, I'm glad I told him this now I kinda want to forget about it, but it's only natural for him to be this curious especially something new.

"Okay, I guess I can answer questions."
I rest my elbow on the side of the tub and hold my head in it ready to answer all his questions, like the excited child he is Sean jumps smiling and begins asking.

"How did you feel when you found this out?"
I sigh.
"Well I wasn't really believing what the witch doctor said, but then with all that was happening and noticing how I didn't change a bit since it was my birthday, that's when I went to Paris."

"What was the first thing that had you believing your like a god or something?"
"When I accidentally cut myself while cooking at a friend's house. I didn't notice it at all until his wife pointed it out."
"Do they know? Your friend and his wife? About you?"

I pushed the bubbles around debating if I should actually tell him.
"They....There dead."
"God, what happened to them?"
The pile of bubbles stated fading away so I grab the bottle of shampoo from the bathroom floor and squeeze more into the tub, stirring and mixing it to form more bubbles.

"They died of old age."
Sean sinks into the water until only his eyes were left and the water rises as his mass fills the tub, his legs part letting my body invade between them.
"I thought I was only one you told?"
I move so I'm closer and he's as under the water as he can be.
"I didn't include them because they were really close friends of mine. It hurts me to talk about them."

"Sorry."
He avoiding my eyes trying to not catch the awkward tension of my dead friends.
"You're so beautiful."
His face changes color and I lean in kissing the cutie, the water starts to slush and fall out of the tub, he laughs.
"So you feel no pain, don't age, can heal fast, and technically a god?"
I nod.

"Are you sure your not a vampire?"
Vampire? This isn't a twilight movie.
"No, I'm not a vampire."
Sean chuckle then raises his index finger poking my face then tracing my jawline.
"How do you even know? You could be part vampire or something. Maybe you could survive off blood or like give you some abilities you don't know of."
"Do you think I'm some type of superhero, Sean? I'm basically a monster."
Sean places his finer to my lips shutting me up.
"Shh, don't say that, you're my man."

Then takes his finger smiling without taking his gaze off me, bites the tip of his finger until it breaks skin and there's blood leaking out. What's it with blood today?
"Try it."
"You want me to drink your blood?"
"Yes, vampire. Drink my blood."

I take ahold of Sean's hand and place his finger in my mouth sucking the blood out of it. It had a taste to it that was like iron and something else I couldn't describe it was strange, how could vampires like this.
"No offense, babe, but that was disgusting."

"Well now we know you aren't a vampire."
"I've known that a long time ago."
Me and Sean started the shower and got cleaned up after I answered more questions about my "Powers" he called it, asking every five minutes if I felt different.
"I want you to spend the night with me, baby."
"Okay, Markimoo."
He yawns a cute nickname and curls up in my chest while we lay down in my bed.