Why?

Then the reality came back to me. Kankuro, he was going to be poisoned by Sasori. But by the time I realised, he was already gone.

"What have I done?" I whispered.

"What do you mean?" Temari asked.

"Kankuro's in danger! Come on!" I yelled.

I began to yank her in the direction Kankuro had disappeared. After a little bit of walking, I saw a figure and the floor.

"We're to late!" I said.

Then ran over to Kankuro who was on the sandy floor. I dropped beside him and began to cry on him.

"It's all my fault. How could I be so stupid?" I mumbled to myself.

Temari put a hand on my shoulder gently.

"It's not your fault. You didn't know-."

"But I did! I'm not from this dimension and I've seen what happens. I should have noticed. The way Pein was being so secretive. I should have noticed!" I cried.

She went to hug me, but I pushed her away.

"I need Gaara back. I need Kankuro to be okay" I whispered. "Gaara is my...everything and Kankuro is like another brother! I can't lose them!"

"Shhh" she began to coo me.

I started to calm down and I transported us all to the sand village hospital. I pick up Kankuro and gently laid him on the bed. Beads of sweat rolled down his face, he was wincing and screaming in pain.

"Kat" I heard familiar voice.

I turned to see Naruto and the gang. I stared at them. Naruto ran at me with his arm spread out. I didn't hug back.

"You're back" he mumbled in my shoulder.

I sighed deeply before saying "just for now. I'm sorry."

He pulled back and looked at me, tears on the brink of his eyes.

"I need you back. Back at Konoha. Or at least here so I can visit you" he told me.

A small smiled appeared on my face.

"Hey, Naruto? Guess what?"

"What?"

"I found out I'm actually from this dimension and I've got a twin brother who has white hair" I said.

"That would explain you red hair change in to pure white" Kakashi smiled, I think...

I walked to Kakashi with no haste.

"Hey Kaka" I grinned.

He ruffled my hair and started reading his icha icha paradise book. I click my fingers and the book was surrounded with flames. The fire slowly devoured the book, leaving a very sad Kakashi.

"Serves you right Kakashi sensei" Sakura smirked.

"Hey bubble gum" I smiled.

She didn't go crazy, she just smiled.

"Hey."

The smile slowly slipped off my face as I remembered Gaara.

"Sakura, help Kankuro" I whispered.