Lem scene (don't read if you dont like this type of stuff)

He got on top of me, lightly he began kissing me. The kiss quickly deepened as we began having a tongue war for dominance. He ran his hand down my thigh making me lose the war. He searched every bit of my mouth, not leaving one bit untouched. His light kisses made it way to my neck where he suck and lick every part he could. He slipped my shirt off gingerly. I did the same for him. He went back to kissing me while taking off my bra almost unnoticeable to me. He slowly kissed down my neck making little moans escape my mouth, right down to my chest. I grabbed on to the bed sheets while a loud moan pushed its way out.

He started to take off my trousers leaving me only in my white lace knickers.  He removed trousers letting me see-

"I'm so sexy that I made you have a boner."

"Yeah, and I'm irresistible that I'm making you go wet." (Soz, I had to. Lol)

A blush appeared on my face as he began yanking on my knickers meaning he was only getting started. I began to get nervous. The blush spread across my face as he pulled them off completely. His kissing made his way down to my womanhood...(I'm so embarrassed writing this)

(DON'T LAUGH! lol!)

He began lick my womanhood making my back arch and a huge moan slipped from my mouth.

"GAARA!" I yelled out in pleasure.

He continued and I couldn't stop letting moans and yells escape. But soon it switched the other way around. (Yep, she's giving him a blowjob. Lol)

After a while he cummed (Yeah, I said it.) in my mouth. (Poor her...). Now we started. He slowly entered his manhood in my womanhood I yelled out feeling the pleasurable pain in my womanhood. Gaara slowly moved in and out. The pain spread around my abdominals and legs. I pulled Gaara towards me tightly. I'm sure my nails even pierced his skin. I cried out his name in pain and passion. His lip were on mine in a matter of second relieving the pain by distracting me.

We locked lips and he pinched my lip softly. His kisses got rougher meaning he was about to cum again. He tried to pull out but I pulled him back and he cummed inside me. I let out a yelped moan. After about a minute, he finished cumming. We were both covered in sweat and were out of breathe. By now it was late at night. So we went to be obviously. We didn't care that we were naked and cuddled with each other. He kept me in an tight embrace and I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By far the most embarrassing scene eva. I had to write this! I'm warning you guys not to have unprotected sex. And even if you have, there is still a chance you'll get preggers. So please use protection. This is so embarrassing.

SabakuNoSora