Change of worlds (Gaara love)

I heard quiet mumbling and a giggle across from my room, that was what woke me up this morning. I looked across from my room to see my roommate on the phone looking as perky as ever. I could tell by the stupid expression on her face that she was talking to her dumb ass boyfriend, Liam. She and him would talk all day long if they had the time. Kate and Liam.....

They should break up in about a week. Always happens. They've had a on, off relationship since grade three. Drives me insane.

"Oh did I wake you, Kat?" She asked stating the obvious.

"No a wolf miraculously appeared in the room next to my ear and started speaking in it," I answered sarcastically "of course you woke me up!"

She quickly hung up the phone and glared at me fiercely. I returned the favour and threw my pillow at her.

"Come on, we got to get ready" I told her and I stood up.

Bad idea. I collapsed to the floor.

"Ha. Loser" Kate smirked.

"I swear, you're the girl version of Sasuke" I mumbled shaking my head.

She stuck he tougne out at me and I made another attempt on standing up, successfully. I eventually did after two other tries.

She came out of the bathroom freshened up and wearing clothes. Wait. When did she even go in there. Oh well.

I walked into the bathroom and freshened myself up by having a shower, brushing my hair and teeth and putting on a black t-shirt black jean shorts and knee high convers'.

"Wanna go shopping?" I asked Kate who was currently eatting breakfast when I came down stairs.

"Yeah, sure" She agreed smiling at me.

I didn't tell you why we live in this house together did I? Well long story short, our parents were drunk diving in a car. Her dad was driving and wasn't any better than the rest of them. They crashed in to people which resulted to them rebounding crashing in to a lamp post. At the age we are now, thirteen, and there is then two of us, we were allowed to live alone with only us two.

We headed out and we were running across the road. Everything happened in slow motion. The car was coming at us so fast. Before we knew it, we were ran over. (Pls don't try this at home.)

·¿·¿·¿·¿·¿·¿·¿·¿·¿·¿·¿

I heard faint speaking.

"Wake up" A soft deep voice called.

I cracked my eyes open and saw a silver haired man.

"Huh?" I grunted.

My eyes were now fully opened and I looked at the silver haired man with wide eyes.

"Finally. My name is Ka-" I cut him short of his sentence.

"Your Kakashi Hatake. Otherwise known as the copycat ninja. Your leader of team seven, Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke. Your team-" This time I was cut short by his hand over my mouth so I licked it.

Instantly his hand retracted.

"Don't tell them" he stated.

I shrugged and nodded.

"We found you out in the forest" He told me.

"Hold up. Where's Kate?" I asked with suspicion.

"I'm afraid what ever attacked you killed your friend Kate" he said with guilt written in his voice.

"She was never nice to me ever since our parents died. I don't care anymore" I said glaring at the floor.

Only then did I realize that I were in the hospital. I loud clear voice broke me out off my thoughts.