That awkward moment when you find out

I stayed laying in Gaara's chest, awake not caring out our nudeness from out romantic rendezvous.

He steady breathing soon began to go uneven. He finally woke up. I turned to face him with a small smile on my face, my face heated seeing how close he was. His hot breath tickled my face. His hands wrapped around me, holding on to my bare bum.

"Morning" I whispered to him.

Obviously, that wasn't enough seeing how his lip drew mine to his. He flipped us over so his huge frame covered my petite one. His manhood rubbed against me in the process.

"Ooo, having a boner already" I smirked.

A tint of pink covered his face before disappearing. He started kissing me passionately again. He stopped as the door opened to reveal his two siblings. He groaned in annoyance before glaring at them. Kankuro rushed out of the door leaving Temari quivering.

"Get changed. Quickly."

With that she rushed out waiting for us.

Gaara made his way to have a shower and get changed. When he walked down stairs, I went to have a shower and get changed.

I walked into the front room. I saw...

Gaara kissing some girl. Or rather, a girl kissing him.

"What's going on?" I asked pushing her face out of Gaara's.

"He's my boyfriend."

"No I'm not for the last time!" Gaara groaned.

She gave me an innocent face before it twisted.

"I bet you can't even fight" she spat.

I didn't even bother.

"Get out our house" I demanded coldly. Shivers were sent down her spine.

"No."

She attempted to slit my throat. I let her but Gaara didn't budge. She got confused until she noticed I was still standing.

"What the fucks wrong with you?"

"I won't die like that. Sorry."

She got annoyed and slashed at me uncontrollably.

"It's not going to hit her" Gaara deadpanned.

Gaara didn't do anything. I lifted my hand making the kunai fly out of her small hand.

"Huh?"

"I told you" Gaara said.

"What the hell? Gaara, she mocking me. Beat her up."

He sighed and shook his head.

"No, just do it Gaara. Let her see how it won't hit, even with an amazing fighter like you."

His sand launched at me. Senbon needles had been divided from the sand attack. Every single one of them missed. I dodged them.

Her face went red with anger.

"You're going easy in her."

"I'm not."

"I could do it."

I nodded again and he shot senbon needles at her. They hit her, every single one of them.

"See?"

I flicked my wrist again making the needles come out at her.

I did a healing jutsu and stood up.

"Now, let me ask. Who is she?" I asked.

"My student" Gaara said in disgust.