Sinner! You idiot!

Satana POV

I appeared in the room where Sinner seemed to be starving himself in.

"Sinner..." I whispered.

"Nii-chan" he said weakly.

He got of his bed carefully. But he felt to the ground of the first step.

"Sinner! What did you do to yourself?" I asked him.

"I waited for you, nee-chan" he told me before blacking out.

I shook my head at my little brothers stupidity and transported back to Gaara's office.

He jumped out of his seat immediately and rushed over to me.

"Kat! What happened to him?" He spoke hastily.

I gasped a bit. Kat? He hasn't called me Kat in ages.

"What?" He questioned.

"You called me Kat" I whispered still in shock.

"Well you name doesn't change you, does it?"

I smiled a little then shooed him away. I did a couple of hand sign before shouting "ultimate healing jutsu!"

A large black ring appear around Sinner and I, blue flames seeped though it. My hair was forced up flying around as the strong wind blew hard. In a matter of seconds, Sinner looked like his fuller pale self again. Although, he'll wake up, he will suffer with a lot of stomach pains due to his stupidity.

The flame disappeared, finding no more reason to be here. Gaara looked at me curiously.

"It's only half of that jutsu. All of it would be strong enough to heal the whole world of their sins."

"Then do it!"

"If I do it, we won't have any meaning to be ninjas any more."

He remain silent. With no warning Sinner awoke and stood up, despite his stomach cramps.

"Come on. Let's get you something to eat. Both of you. Gaara you work to much."

Matsuri then appeared out of nowhere and Sinner was instantly put into killer assassin mode. He hand a crystal kunai (a bit like how I can do it) right by her neck from behind.

He finally calmed down seeing it was only a girl his age. Our age I should correct.

"Come on Sinner. Don't pay attention to her."

(No there'll be no love going on between Sinner and Matsuri)

We escaped from Matsuri, sighing of relief.

"I'd really want you to kill her but, she one of the ninjas despite how weak she is" I told Sinner.

"Why didn't you let me kill her?" He asked despite me saying that she was a ninja.

He must of thought it was a joke.

"She telling the truth. She's really weak. Although I taught her."

"Well of you taught her, wouldn't that make you weak?" He asked.

"He's weaker than us but he's stronger than all of the shinobi put together."

Sinner nodded before his knee buckled a bit. I held him up to support him.

"Thanks nee-chan."