||19||

I slowly open my eyes. The first thing I feel is a horrible pain in my stomach. I groan and suddenly I feel a hand on my left hand. I look to my left and see Bellamy. He stayed. I didn't thought he would stay.

'How long have you been here?' I ask with a small smile. 

'Since Abby was done stitching you up.' 

'Thank you,' I whisper. 

'For what?'
'Saving me,' I explain. He squeezes my hand. 

'Always,' he says while he places a kiss on my forehead. 

'Why do you always say always?' I ask him laughing. 
I immediately regret it. It hurts. I groan and stop laughing. I try to sit up but Bellamy pushes me back. 
'Because I will always be there for you. And you have to rest a little,' he says.

'I'm sorry,' I whisper.

'For what?' he asks curious.

'For everything.'

'Don't be. I'm the one who needs to be sorry. You're always trying to do what's best for you, for everyone, and I always become angry. I love you and I shouldn't be angry about anything you want,' Bellamy says while he holds me hand the whole time.

'I love you too. You know? I was shocked yesterday. It was the first time you said to me that you love me. I thought you never wanted to see me again. When you told me that you didn't trust me, I was sure. But then I got shot and you were very worried. You told me to stay alive, that I couldn't leave you, that you loved me. I was happy. And I wanted to live. I love you, Bell,' I say with a smile while I slowly sit up.

Bellamy smiles back and he leans in. Our lips touch and I smile in the kiss. I feel he's also smiling and it makes me happy. His hands are on my cheeks and my hands are on his hands. It's a slow and passionate kiss. My hands slide around his neck and his hands slide down around my waist. He pulls me closer to him and my stomach touches his. I let out a yelp and Bellamy lets me go really fast. 

'I'm sorry,' he says worried. 
'It's okay. It hurts but it will be gone eventually. Don't worry Bell. I will be okay,' I say smiling while I grab his hand. 

Suddenly the door opens and Abby walks in. Behind her is Clarke and my mom. My mom sees me and she runs towards me. she pulls me into a hug and I yelp again. 
'Oh I'm sorry,' my mom says while she lets me go. 

Abby walks to me and pulls my shirt up to look at the wound. She takes a look at it and I can see she's relieved. 

'It's healing. It's not infected. You will be okay Emily. But you have to be careful. It's the second time it's you're stomach. the next time something can go wrong,' Abby says. I nod.

'I'll be careful,' I assure her.

'I'm happy you're okay,' Clarke says smiling. I look to her and smile back.

'You can't get rid of me that easy,' I say laughing.

The others laugh along with me and I feel complete. This is my family. With Octavia but she isn't here right now. I love these people. I feel Bellamy squeezing my hand and I look at him. I smile at him and he smiles back. He intertwines our fingers and I know every thing wil be fine. Just like it always is. there's always something that fixes it. Now I know what it is. It's my family. 

|||||||||||||

'Hello Princess.' 
I look up and see Murphy. The others are gone, they needed to talk about something. I don't know what but I don't really care. 

'I thought Clarke was the princess. What do you want Murphy,' I ask. 
'I wanted to apologize for everything I've done. Also for the deaths back in you're camp. I tried to stop Finn but he wouldn't let me,' Murphy says. 
He walks over to the corner of the room and grabs the chair that's standing there. He sits on it and looks at me.