||30||

Clarke is going to do it. I wasn't expecting that. She killed him and now she is also going to burn him. Isn't killing enough. And I know she would be seen as a coward if she doesn't do it, but she doesn't has to prove herself towards te grounders. Towards Lexa. There's a thing going on between them. I know that, I'm not really sure if I'm also right, but I know something is going on between them. I know that Lexa was never that kind of girl who falls or boys, but I don't know about Clarke. But you know, people can change. 

      'Yu gonplei ste odon,' I hear Clarke say. 
I didn't know she know what it means, so didn't Lexa I see. She is looking surprised as well.
Clarke puts the torch on Finn's body and it slowly sets itself on fire. 
I feel the tears welling up again. I don't want to cry anymore. I need to show Finn that I'm strong, I know he's looking. I need to show myself that I'm strong. There are more people going to die soon. And I have to live with it. 

      I look up at the sky thinking that Finn is looking down on us.

'You will always be in my heart. May we meet again,' I whisper to no one.

I feel someone's hand slipping into mine and I look to my right. Bellamy is standing next to me and he's also looking at the sky.

'May we meet again,' he also says.

Then he looks at me and squeezes my hand. I sadly smile at him and he smiles back. It's good to have him by my side when such things like this happen. It makes me know that I'm not alone. That I don't have to suffer alone. 

|||||||||||||||

      We're being lead to a room were we're going to eat with everyone. It's something I've never done before. And it makes me nervous to be honest. I feel like there's something going to happen. And that's the thing that makes me nervous. We walk into the room and go stand in a row. Lexa is standing in front of me, Clarke on my left side and Kane on my right. I actually wanted Bellamy next to me because he makes me calm, but they told him not to. And with them I mean Kane and Abby. 

      'Please accept this gift, Commander. We drink this at special occasions. I believe this qualifies,' Kane says while he gives a bottle with alcohol to Lexa.

'Thank you, Marcus of the Sky People.'

'You're welcome, Lexa. Kom trikru. Just don't drink too much of it,' Kane warns.

I get him, we don't want drunk grounders here. They will only be more aggressive and I don't think Lexa can keep them away from killing us then. 

      Lexa gives the bottle to Gustus and he puts it in two cups. I can't see him because he's standing in front of it really sneaky. He turns around again with the two cups and hands them to Lexa. She looks at me and hands me the cup.

'Let us drink together, sis (sister),' she says smiling.

I smile back and take the cup. Lexa and I were about to drink when Gustus stops us.

He turns to Lexa.

'Allow me,' he says while he reaches out his hand. 

      Lexa nods and gives him the cup. He takes a little sip out of it and then hands it back to Lexa. Proof, it's not poisoned. We wouldn't do that. Especially not when we need them to get our friends out of Mouth Weather.

'Tonight we celebrate our newfound peace. Tomorrow we plan our war. To those we've lost and

to those we shall soon find,' Lexa says smiling.

She takes the cup to her lips and I do the same. I was about to drink it when Gustus falls down on the table. 

      We all look shocked at him. I still have the cup on my lips but Bellamy throws it out of my hand really quick. I still look shocked at Gustus and also worried. 
'It's poison!' he says while she coughs.