||34||

'As soon as they open the intake doors, we attack. Do not let it close. Once they're all dead, you go in. I'll make it look like you escaped. Once you're inside-' Lincoln explains. 

'I know Lincoln. I'll try to not get caught. I'm going to find my friends and get them out,' Bellamy says.
We're in the tunnels finding our way to the doors. I'm scared. I'm scared that I'm going to die because of a stupid Reaper. 

      Lincoln turns around to face me. 

'And what's your part of the plan?' he asks me. 

'I'm doing the same as Bellamy. It's not that hard,' I say. 
'Lincoln, I still don't think it's a good idea to let her do that,' Bellamy protest. 

Lincoln turns to Bellamy.

      'I know you want to keep her by your side. You want to watch over her. You want to make sure she's okay. I know that. But you have to let her go. She is going to do the same as you, maybe there's a change that you can watch over her.' 

Bellamy looks sad at Lincoln knowing that what the boy in front of him just said was true. He wants to keep Emily save. He wants her by his side so that he knows that she is save. That she is under his protection. But Lincoln is right. He has to let her go. 

'Okay. Can you at least get this thing off of my neck. I want to hold her one more time,' Bellamy says still sad but also worried that something is going to happen. 

      Lincoln gets the huge branch off of Bellamy's and my neck and Bellamy walks to me immediately. I notice Lincoln is walking away a little bit. He better stays close because if we get attacked by Reapers, then I'm making sure he's the first one to die if he walks away.

'Bellamy, this is not a goodbye,' I say with tears in his eyes. 
He's talking like he's about to die. But he's strong. I know he's not going to die.  Bellamy wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me as close as possible. 

(listen to the song)      

'You never know Emily. Maybe I die, maybe not. But there's no way in hell that I'm dying without telling you how much you mean to me. I love you Emily. You've been on my mind since the moment I first saw you. On the Ark. But I made myself forget about you because I knew I was never going to see you again. If they didn't send us down here then I was right. I'm glad they send us down because I saw you again. I was memorized by your beauty. Again. I acted like an asshole, I know that, but I didn't know how to act around you. You gave me feelings I've never felt before. You made me weak when I was around you. I didn't understand what I felt so I was just continuing acting like an asshole ,' he laughs. 

      I laugh about the last sentence and I look up to see his eyes. There are tears in it. There are also tears in my eyes. Everything he says touches me. Then he continues talking.

      'When you were captured by the Grounders I felt horrible. I felt like it was my fault. You went out with me because you wanted to find Octavia. When we came back I figured out you weren't there. I've searched two whole days. But then Clarke said that you were probably dead. In that moment I knew what I felt for you. The moment I knew what I felt for you, I regretted not telling you. I locked myself up in my tent for one day but then I figured out that that wasn't so smart. Finn made an meeting with the Grounders. The moment I saw you on the bridge I felt my heart sunk. You looked just like one of them. I figured out that you didn't had a choice a day after that. When we talked to each other in Lincoln's cave, I still felt sad. I knew I couldn't bring you back to camp. But the thing that I was happy about is that I showed you what I felt for you. Days after that I told you that it was all for the information and the moment I said that I regretted it. I'm still sorry for that. I was an asshole. Again. I still don't know why you forgave me but I'm so happy you did. I also still don't know why you didn't killed me when you had the change. I killed your friend and you let me live. You told that Grounder to get off of me. I was shocked that you said that. But I was also happy because you gave me a second chance after that. I love you, Emily. I love you so much and I'm sorry for everything I've done to make you feel sad. I'm sorry for being an asshole. I'm sorry for making you believe that we were in a relationship that wasn't truly real. It was real for me but I just said the wrong things out of anger. I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for leaving you behind to go with Lincoln. I'm still not happy that you're here though. You're not save here. But I know I can't make you go back. You won't listen to me and I know that. You're stubborn, and that's one thing I love about you. I love you Emily. With all my heart.'