||43||

'You trusted Lexa. You let a bomb drop on Tondc. You let all those people-'

'I am doing the best I can!'
I look frowning at Bellamy. It's coming from the other side of the door.

'Do you hear that?' I ask him.
He nods and takes out his keycard.
'Yeah? Well, it's not good enough.'

      It's Octavia. I recognize her voice. The door opens and I see Clarke standing with a gun and Octavia with her sword.
'Bellamy!' Octavia says happy. 
She rushes to her older brother and hugs him tight. I see that he isn't taking his eyes off of Clarke and it kind of makes me jealous. But I trust him. If he likes her then he would tell me.
      I rush to Clarke with a smile and my face and hol her in my arms. God I missed her.

'Where's Lexa?' I ask her.
I feel her stiffen and I let her go immediately. She has tears in her eyes and she's looking a little sad.
'Clarke what happened? Don't tell me she died,' I say to her with tears forming in my eyes.
Vincent already died, I can't have it if Lexa dies too.

      Clarke shakes her head and I feel a weight going off of my shoulders.
'No, no she isn't dead. But the alliance is. She broke it. The grounders would be out and the mountain men would be left alone. She took the deal,' Clarke says sad.
What? What does she mean she took the deal? Lexa knew I was in this mountain. She knew and she didn't even tried to get me out! I thought she cared about me but obviously she doesn't.

      'Ha! I knew it. You two are too scrawny to drill.'

I turn around and look at Octavia. She hugs Monty and Jasper quick and then she turns around to me. There's a huge smile appearing on her face and she walks over to me. She immediately pulls me into a hug.
'Thank god you're still alive. I don't know what I would've done when both Bellamy and you died,' she whispers in my ear.

'I won't die. I promise,' I whisper back.

      I know I can't keep that promise forever. Fox died so who knows who's next.It could be me.

Octavia walks back to Monty and Jasper and then Maya appears.
'It's all right. She's with us,' Jasper says when he says Octavia's worried look.
Bellamy turns to Clarke. Yeah, I'm jealous. A lot.

'Where's your army?' he asks her.
'Gone just like yours.'

Bellamy looks up in disbelief. They all thought they could trust Lexa with this for once. I have always trusted her. But now she disappointed me. 

'Say you have a plan,' Clarke says to Bellamy with hope.

'Not really. We need to talk to Dante. Maya says he's in quarantine,' Bellamy says loud enough for us all to hear.

      I feel someones hand slip in mine and I look to my right to see who it is. Of course it's Bellamy.

'Stay by my side,' he says mostly to me.
'I wouldn't dare to leave,' I say with a smile.

      I look at Clarke and see Monty and Jasper are hugging her both at the same time. The smile I had on my face grows bigger but it disappears when something on Maya's suit goes off.

Jasper hurries to Maya and looks at her suit. When he sees the problem he looks up worried.

'30 minutes. And we just changed it. That can't be right. It's her last tank,' he says with wide eyes.

      Clarke walks to Maya.

'Hey. Uh, we'll find you another one,' Clarke assures the girl.

'All the supplemental oxygen is on level 5,' Maya says scared.

'Then we have to get you to level 5,' Jasper says.
Of course he's going to do everything just to get her to live. He's in love with her every dumb ass can see that.

      'Jasper that's not going to happen. And you know that. 5 isn't safe for any of us,' I say.
We can't go back to level 5. We will only get caught. And that's not something I want.

'We'll take the trash chute again. It will work,' Jasper says not taking his eyes off of Maya.

'To get in, maybe. Maya's right. Every soldier in this mountain is there. We'll never make it out,' Bellamy says not letting go of my hand. He just squeezes it like everything is okay.

      but it's not okay. We're in this damn mountain and we're trapped. We're going to die in here. Lexa is gone just like the rest of the grounders. No one from the Ark is here except Clarke. I don't know to which group Octavia belongs to.

'We can do this. We'll split up,' Jasper says Ignoring Bellamy's warning.

This is the worst idea ever.

      'Okay. You guys go for Dante. We'll help Maya,' Octavia says.
She grabs her sword from her back and wants to walk away but I grab her arm with my free hand. She turns around and looks curious at what I'm about to ask.
'Do you have another sword or knife or anything for me?' I ask her.

She smiles and nods. She reaches out for a knife in her boot and gives it to me.

'You can have this one. I got it from Indra. I'm sure she's happy you have it now,' she says with a sad smile before she walks away.

      I don't know what happened to her and Indra but I'm sure Indra was not really nice. Indra is never nice if you don't really mean anything to her. That's just Indra. You can't blame her for that. She's a great person but if she doesn't like you then she's not going to pretend. She is going to make sure you know how she feels about you and that's what I like about her. I'm just happy she likes me and doesn't think about killing me.

||||||||||||||

      I hear screaming sounds. It's not that loud and none of us except me seems to hear it. I need to know what's happening. I need to know who is screaming. I just need to know.
I let go of Bellamy's hand and stand still. I don't think they notice that I'm standing still because Clarke and Bellamy are just walking ahead. Well okay. Don't know why that went so easy.

      Without thinking I run towards the sound of the screams as fast as I can.

'No. No. Take me. Don't touch her!'

Wick. I immediately start to run faster and I turn around a corner. There's a door standing open and I run towards it. I stop at the opening and look at scene with wide eyes. Raven is lying on a table and they're tying her so she won't get away.

      I look around and see Abby, Kane, Wick. A lot of the people from the Ark are here. Almost everyone form the 100 who were trapped here. Suddenly Raven shots up and bits a guard in his neck. He screams and he falls to the ground with his hands pressed on the spot Raven bit. Raven is struggling to get free but she's tasered by someone. I'm too shocked to do anything.

      Raven is numb on the table and they continue tying her up. It's a wonder they haven't seen me yet. Everyone can see me. I'm standing right in the doorway. I'm not even trying to hide. Then someone grabs a drill and puts it on. He walks to Raven with it. I know exactly what he's going to do and I'm not going to let him.

      'If you put that drill in her body then you're dead in seconds,' I say angry while I grab my knife.
Everyone looks shocked at me. There are two guards starting to run towards me but I'm faster. I jump on one of the guards back and slash his throat with my knife. He falls to the ground and I quickly grab the taser he has. I put the taser on and press it on the other guards chest. Right where his heart is. I don't know if that's effective. But if it is then I'm glad.

      'Get her!'
I want to fight back but suddenly there are arms around me holding me back.

'Tie her up.'
They walk with me to the wall where Wick is standing and put the chains around my wrists. The man who was about to drill Raven puts on the drill again.

'No, no please don't do this,' I beg him to stop.

      But of course he's not going to listen to me. He pulls Raven's shirt up a bit and then he pushes the drill into the side of her stomach. Raven starts to scream.

'No! Stop! You can't do this! Stop please. No!' I scream.
My voice is louder then Raven's screams. I know everyone can hear me. Why did I leave Bellamy. I shouldn't have left him. The chance that I'm going to die is only bigger now.