||49||

So I don't know why but Raven drove to mount weather. The feelings that come back to me are horrible. I don't want to be back here. Not yet. 

'Are you coming out of the car Em?' Octavia asks me while she's waiting for me. 
'I rather stay in.'
'Just come out,' she says laughing. 
It wasn't a joke. I really want to stay in the car. But if they can do this then so can I.

I get out of the car and stand next to Octavia. I look at the entrance from mount weather. Two big doors next to each other. 
'I knew I should've taken my horse,' Octavia says.
I laugh and look at Bellamy. I see Gina is standing next to him with a smile. 

'Hey... The summit delegation will be fine,' I hear her say to Bellamy. 
'I should be there,' Bellamy says while he keeps looking at the door. 
'Then you wouldn't be here with me,' Gina says while she takes his hand.  
Wait what? What the heck is happening? Is she tying to hit on my boyfriend? Bellamy better walks away or I'm going to rip his head off if he makes a move on her. And I'm going to talk to that girl once we're back in Arkadia. 

Bellamy looks at Gina and then he takes shakes his hand out of hers. 
'Don't. I'm with Emily. You know that,' Bellamy says to her a little bit angry. 
Gina looks embarrassed at the ground and Bellamy looks my way. When our eyes meet I smile. I'm glad he didn't do anything. He smiles back and then he turns his head to Gina again. 

'But you make a good argument,' he says laughing. 
She looks up and smiles at him. 
'Besides, as soon as your leg heals, you'll be right back out there.'
'My leg's fine. Kane's trying to teach me a lesson,' Bellamy says while he walks to the back of the car. 

Octavia and I walk to the back of the car two and we both grab a bag. I put it on my back and then I turn to Bellamy still smiling and see he's already looking at me the same I'm looking at him. I walk to him and press my lips on his. One of his arms sneak around my waist and he pulls me closer. I feel his tongue on my bottom lip and I open my mouth. He slides his tongue in my mouth and I just forget that there are other people around us. 

'Ew Em. Not with my brother. At least not when I'm around,' I hear Octavia say. 
I pull away from Bellamy and start to laugh. 
'Like I haven't seen you and Lincoln. Lincoln is like my older brother so you better watch out O,' I say laughing. 
She laughs because of my reaction and then she turns to the car again. 

I grab another bag and walk to Gina. I give it to her and stand still in front of her. 
'Please don't ever do that again,' I say slightly angry. 
'I'm sorry. I don't know what I was doing,' she says. 
'It's okay.' 

I walk back to Bellamy and smirk at him. 
'You guys, did I ever tell you how I saved Sinclair's ass on the Ark?' Raven asks us suddenly. 
'Please don't,' Octavia says while she walks away quick.
'Not again,' I agree with Octavia while I take Bellamy's hand and walk after Octavia with him. 
I can still hear Raven though. The story about her saving Sinclair is just boring. 

'You mean the time he went rogue on a space walk?' Gina asks the girl with the ponytail. 
'That depends on your definition of "going rogue.'
'Really?' Gina asks her laughing. 
'I just hopped on a robotic arm and aimed it at the solar array.'
'Come on guys. We have to walk faster if we don't want to hear her,' I say to Bellamy and Octavia while I starts to walk faster. 
I hear Octavia and Bellamy laughing and after a few seconds they are walking beside me again. 

|||||||||||||

We've managed to get inside and Raven is still talking. We decided to walk a bit slower because Raven and Gina are walking extremely slow. 
'The whole time I was out there, he control room thought I was just fixing a loose wire,' Raven continues her story. 
'That is, in fact, he definition of "going rogue." You dangled yourself within inches of an electrified array hat could've killed you,' Gina says.