||53||

Apparently I fell asleep on the training field outside. When I woke up this morning there was a blanket around me. It was nice of whoever did it but it wasn't so nice that that person took my sword. Of course I can make s new one but it's gonna take some time. But everything got worse when I hear the new. Pike's chancellor. 

I furious. The people in the Ark are so dumb. How the hell can you let Pike become chancellor?! That the stupidest thing you can do. And someone told me that there were three things he wanted to do. 
1. Let the people free that were captured with him. So that means I have to face Bellamy once. He was fighting to get to me last night so I don't think he will not search for me. But I can't stand the feeling to talk to him now. I don't know when I can.
2. He doesn't want to be the 13th clan. What's ridiculous. Being the 13th clan gives us protection. And 3...he wants to finish what they started. Fight with the grounders outside of the wall. So that's exactly what they did. 

I'm standing next to Octavia looking at all the people that are walking into Arkadia. But the only one that I actually have eye for is Bellamy. There is blood on his vest. I don't even want to know who's blood it is. I just want him to stop. I want him to stop with what he's doing. With following Pike like a lost puppy. He's not like that. But he's indeed acting like one. It hurts me seeing him like this. 

Octavia sees the blood on his shirt too and she quickly runs towards him. 
'Bellamy, you okay?' she asks him worried. 
'I'm fine,' he says rude while he just walks away from her. 
I know see he's walking in my direction and he's also looking at me. I can't have this. I quickly shake my head at him and turn around. I walk forward and disappear in the crowd. I then stand somewhere where he can never see me. But I can still see him. And it pains me to see how hurt he looks. 

Suddenly Pike stands on something so everyone can see him. 
'Everybody listen up. 24 hours ago, you elected me your chancellor. Every action I've taken since and every action I will take will be to achieve one sacred goal... The creation of a self-sustaining, prosperous, and safe Arkadia. This morning on a muddy field, our people paid tribute to those who have been taken from us by sending a message to the Grounders. This land is ours now,' Pike shouts so everyone can hear him. 

A lot of people cheer but I see that there are also a lot standing still. Not taking in what he says. 
I spot Kane and walk towards him. I've got an idea. It's a stupid and weird one but if the people that don't want to listen to Pike agree then there is a small change that this is going to work. 

'Kane, listen to me,' I say when I reach them. 
Kane and Abby turn around and face me. They immediately look worried at me.
'Please don't look like that. Why are you guys looking like that?' I ask them.

I see Kane's eyes looking at something behind me and I turn around to see what he's looking at. I sigh and turn back.
'Bellamy and I are on a break. Or whatever you want to call it. But listen to what I wanted to say. What if the people choose for another chancellor? Please tell me we can vote again,' I pray for a yes. 
'We can vote again but it won't do anything. Abby and I both already been chancellor. Except you know someone else who's interested then it may can work,' Kane explains me frowning.
I don't think he knows where this is going. Abby doesn't know either. I sigh. 

'Well let's hope they vote for someone else other then Pike then,' I say with hope.
I turn around again to walk to the spot Pike's standing. 
'Resist, and you will be met by force. Fight, and you will be greeted by death. Today is a new beginning. Mark it down. Remember it just like the Grounders will remember it,' Pike says.