||45||

Season 3

I picked up the broken pieces of my heart that were left because of all the deaths and pain and I have put it away. It was hard for me to think about everyone I cared about that died. The most because of me. Well that's what I tell myself. I blame myself for their deaths. But it doesn't bother me anymore. Also everyone I cared about left. Clarke, Lexa, Indra. I haven't seen Lexa and Indra anymore since I went after Bellamy and Lincoln to go to mount weather. Clarke just left after we've came back to camp Jaha. I can't blame her though. I understand that she has a hard time seeing all the faces of the people that were hurt. The people that were being trapped in the mountain. Her people. She left to god knows where. Everyone from the Ark who searched for her hasn't got any luck yet.

She killed a lot of people from mount weather. Adults but also kids. But she just doesn't understand that it was for the best. She doesn't understand that everyone that was held captive is glad that she did it. She saved all of us but she doesn't see it that way. There's only one person who wasn't happy about it and that's Jasper. It's because of Maya. She died. The girl he loved died in his arms and he didn't take it very lightly. He still isn't over it. I don't blame him. She was his first true love. Jasper hasn't been the same since her death. He isn't happy anymore. He doesn't talk to people anymore and he's almost every single day drunk. It rips me apart to see him like this. He's just not fun anymore to be around.

Me? I'm doing great. I've never been more happy in my life then before. And it's all because of him. Bellamy has been there for me since we've land on earth. I'm glad I met him. I couldn't have done this without him. Of course he made me angry sometimes when we first landed but I already forgot about that. It no use to think about the times he made me angry. Those times are over.

What I'm doing now? I'm watching him fight. He's teaching a group from the 100 with Lincoln how you should fight. But I have to be honest. Bellamy's not really a good fighter against Lincoln. Lincoln is just to strong for him. Lincoln is born as a warrior. He knows what he's doing and what he has to do. Bellamy doesn't.

Bellamy tries to throw punches at Lincoln but Lincoln ducks away every time. Then Lincoln stomps him in his stomach and Bellamy leans forward. Never do that. If you lean forward with your head down then you can't see what your opponent is doing. You can't what his next move is so you'll be on the ground in seconds. Bellamy punches Lincoln back in his stomach and tries to slap him in his face but Lincoln grabs his arm and kicks him in the stomach. Bellamy kind of like flies in the air and lands on his back and he rolls on his stomach.

'Come on babe. You can do better then that,' I say smirking at him. 
He looks up and meets my gaze. 
'You wanna try?' he asks challenging me.
'It would be my pleasure,' I say.
I take off my jacket and now I'm standing in my sports bra. Bellamy shakes his head and stands up while Lincoln starts to walk away. 

'Where do you think you're going? I don't wanna fight against my boyfriend. He's weak. And I don't want to hurt him,' I say laughing to Lincoln. 
Bellamy looks at me in disbelief and Lincoln laughs. 
'You can't be serious. And it was a joke to be honest. I don't want to see you fighting,' Bellamy says. 
I turn around and look in his eyes. 
'Oh I am serious. And I don't care if it was a joke. I want to fight.' 

'Okay. Let's go then,' Lincoln says.
Bellamy walks to the side line next to everyone else and looks at Lincoln and me.
'Ready?' I ask Lincoln.
'To be honest. No. I know you're stronger then me,' Lincoln responds smiling.
Without saying anything I run to Lincoln. But I'm not attacking yet. I duck to the side and go stand behind him. I grab his arms and put them around his back. I let him fall on the ground and I sit on his back with his arms in my hands.