||24||

Camp Jaha. My new home. Wel actually my old home, but also new. 
'Emily?' 
I turn around and face the Grounders on the horses. I bet every one of them know that I gave up my status as commander. News in camp goes around really quick. And a lot of them saw me leave too.

'Mochof (thank you), for standing by our sides. For being our Heda. We will never forget you,' the grounder says. I didn't expect this. I thought he would say 'We will see you as a traitor now' or something like that. I nod with a smile and then walk to the gates with Clarke. The Grounders don't go away though.

'Open the gates!' I hear someone shout. 

'Emily?'

I look up and see Bellamy. God, I'm happy to see him. The gates open and I run toward him with a huge smile. I literally jump in his arms and hold him tight. One of his arms is around my waist and the other one is on my hair.

'Why are you here?' he whispers in my ear.

'I'm not commander anymore. Lexa is on her own now, so am I. I gave up my status as

commander Bell,' I whisper back.

He backs away a little and looks shocked at me. I was too when I said to Lexa that I didn't want to be Heda anymore. I shocked me too.

'Why?' he asks curious. 
'Because I didn't want it anymore. Also, they want Finn to die and I don't want to be part of that group.And I just really miss you guys. My mom, Octavia, Abby, Clarke, you.'  

Bellamy hugs me again and kisses the top of my head. 

'Shut the gate. You can't be out here,' I suddenly hear Clarke say. 
I let Bellamy go and turn around to look at Clarke. She's standing with Finn and tries to get him away from the crowd. They're scared because the two grounders won't go away. I would be too if I didn't know better. But I'm not scared of them anymore. 

'What did she say? Is there a chance for a truce?' Abby asks.

Here it comes. I know it's hard for Clarke. She's about to say that Finn needs to die if they want a truce. Some of them will say that we just need to give him. No, I think all of them will say that. But it will be a huge announcement go Finn.

'Yes,' Clarke says.

Then she turns to Finn. She looks hurt.

'What's wrong?' Finn asks worried and nervous.

'They want you. If we want a truce, we have to give them Finn,' Clarke explains to them with tears in her eyes. 

Finn is shocked. So is the rest of them. But I know it's the hardest for Finn. It's his live after all.

'What the hell are you talking about?' Raven asks.

'That's their offer,' I say loud enough for them to hear.

'That's not an offer,' Raven says angry.

'It's punishment. For what happened at the village. Blood for blood,' Finn says while staring on the ground still shocked.

'That's insane!' Raven almost shouts.

She's angry. I understand. Finn was her boyfriend. Of course she's not letting him go without a fight. But she is going to get her killed with it. 

'If we refuse?' Abby asks to Clarke.
'They'll attack,' I say.

'They? No you mean you! You did this!' Raven screams angry at me while she walks towards me.