||46||

My horse is running next to Octavia's and the car is not far behind us. I've missed this. Just being on my horse feeling the wind in my hair. Not worrying about anything. It's been a long time since I've done this. But it feels amazing to do it again. 

The car is next to us and I hear music. I smile and look at Octavia.
'They're having a party without us,' I say laughing.
She laughs and suddenly I hear Jasper scream. I look at my left and see him coming out of the hole in the ceiling from the car.

'They are definitely having a party without us,' Octavia says. 
Suddenly Raven stops the car and I let my horse stop. Octavia stops next to me and looks curious at me.

'Why did we stop?' I ask her curious.
'I have no idea.' 

She jumps off of her horse and I do the same. I take the rope from my horse in my hand to make sure she doesn't run away. We walk to the back of the car and she opens the door. 
'Don't tell us we missed the party,' Octavia says. 
They all look worried at us and my mood drops immediately. 
'Sector 8,' Monty says.
'That's ice nation,' Miller says when realization hits him.

'What about it?' I ask them. 
What the hell is wrong? What do they mean? What's wrong with the ice nation? All these things are going trough my head right now but no one answers my question. I have no idea what they are talking about and it's hard for me to understand the conversation. I look at Octavia and see she's also looking like she doesn't understand. 

'Protocol says we go home, let the chancellor decide what to do next,' Raven explains.
'Screw protocol. The chancellor's not from farm station. Monty is. So is Miller's boyfriend. It's your call,' Bellamy says.

'Let's do this,' Monty says while he nods. 
They all look at Miller. 
'You have to ask?' he says.
Bellamy looks at Octavia and me.
'Try to keep up,' he then says. 
I shake my head laughing and walk back to my horse. I jump on my horse and see Octavia closing the door form the car. She then also jumps on her horse and the car starts to ride again. I quickly make my horse run. Here we go again. 

'You have any idea what they were talking about?' I ask Octavia curious. 
'Not at all.'

|||||||||||||||

Raven drives to some point and then she stops the car. I quickly stop my horse and jump off of it. I tie the rope on a tree so she won't run away. Octavia does the same and together we walk to the rover. Monty pushes open the passenger door and Bellamy opens the door from the back of the car. They all step out with their guns and they look around. 

Suddenly Bellamy is by my side and he holds my hand. 
'Stay close,' he says in my ear. 
He then looks around again. 
'These woods must be the border,' he says loud enough for all of us to hear. 
'So where's all the ice?' Jasper asks. 

Seriously Jasper? I think he's not fully sober yet.
'Much further north. Azgeda stretches for a thousand miles,' Octavia explains.
'Good thing we only have to go 200 meters,' Monty says while he walks in the direction the signal gives. 
It's all going to fast for me. Suddenly Bellamy stops Monty. 

'Slow down. Remember, rules of engagement are nonlethal force. Tight formation on my command. Raven, you stay in the rover,' Bellamy commands Raven. 

'Yeah right,' she says while she stay where she is. 
'We need every gun we've got,' Octavia says to Bellamy. 
'They're coming. 120 meters... 110,' Monty says.