||50||

The car stops behind another car that was already standing still and all of us get out. Without thinking I walk to the other car. I want to know if someone's in there. I have always been curious. I almost got arrested for it once. I got to a part of the Ark where I shouldn't be in just because I wanted to know something. Luckily I got away just in time otherwise I would've en stuck in the cell for longer.

'Where are the guards? Protocol would be to leave someone behind,' Bellamy says while he walks slowly towards the car. I look inside and gasp.

'They did,' I say while I grab my sword from my back.
There are two guards sitting in the car. Dead. There's blood on the windows and there necks are cut open. I don't have a problem with seeing dead people. Not anymore. But it still shocks me. It shocks me even more when I don't expect it. Bellamy quickly walks further and looks in the car. Once he sees what's inside he quickly raises his gun and looks for Grounders.

'This was your people.'
I turn around and see Pike walking to Echo. Oh no. Not right now.
'Jok yu (screw you),' Echo says.
'Ai gaf jok yu joken swela au (I want to rip your fucking throat out),' I murmur.

Echo heard me and a smirk appears on her face while she looks at me. Pike turns around with a confused look.
'what did you say?' he asks me.
'Nothing,' I say with a sweet smile.

'Hey listen, she warned us. This proves she was telling the truth,' Octavia says stepping in for Echo.
'We don't have time for this. The attack is at sundown,' Bellamy says while he takes a few steps to us.
Echo and Pike look at each other and then Pike nods. Not like yo can see it really good but if you look good then you see he does.

I turn around and look at the board that's standing just in front of the entrance. There are no weapons allowed apparently. Octavia sees the same as me and she turns to Echo.
'I'm not leaving my sword here,' she says.

'None of us are. We go in through the tunnels. The entrance is this way,' Echo says while she walks past Pike. She walks past Bellamy too and we start to follow her.

||||||||||||

We're walking in the tunnels with our weapons. And we're walking fast. I'm the last one and Bellamy is in the front with Echo next to him.
'How much further?' Bellamy asks the grounder girl.
'We're almost there. The elevator shaft is just ahead.'

After like two minutes of walking I hear sound. It's like a clicking sound. We reach a corner and Bellamy peaks around it. He then turns his head back and he looks a bit worried.

'Two guards.'
'They raise the lift. The elevator shaft is our only way in. We have to climb,' Echo says.
Pike walks a little bit and looks around the corner.
'I got left.'
Before I can ask him what he means he starts to run towards the two guards. Bellamy runs after him and I try to stop him together with Octavia but he slips out of our hands. Pike and Bellamy start to fight against the two and soon they are dead.

I walk angry to them.
'Why did you do that? What is wrong with you? You didn't have to kill them. They would have listened to me,' I say angry at Bellamy.
I don't want to face Pike because I know that what I said back outside in grounder language will come true. I don't want that. Not right now. But eventually it would be pretty great to do it.

'Why do you think they would listen to you?' Pike asks me.
'Because I was their leader. For some of them I still am. And Lexa is like my sister. She probably told everyone to listen to me once I tell them something,' I explain him not taking my eyes off of Bellamy.
'I did had to kill them,' he says.