||5||

'Jasper?' I shout.
'In here.'
I walk towards the drop ship and walk to Jasper. I don't know why he's always in the drop ship but I think he's helping Monty with stuff. When I reach him, I look into his eyes and I immediately regret what I'm about to do. But just go straight to the point Emily, I say to myself.

'Japser, I don't think this relationship is going to work,' I say.
'I thought the exact same thing,' Jasper says like it's nothing. I look shocked at him.
'I really liked you, but I don't think you're the one, you know,' Jasper says.

Well, this was easier then I thought.
'We do stay friends, don't we?' I ask.
'Of course,' Jaspers nods with a smile.
'Good,' I say smiling.

I walk out of the drop ship towards Clarke still smiling.
'What got you so happy?' Clarke asks curious.
'Jasper and I broke up. But we're staying friends.'
Clarke looks up at the sky and I follow her gaze.
'Look, a shooting stare,' I say laughing.
I never thought I would see that.
'You should make a wish, Clarke,' I say.
She faces me.
'Why?' she asks.
Really? You don't know?

'It's a thing people used to do a long time ago. I read about it,' I say while I look up to the sky again. Clarke takes a good look at the star but then her face falls.
'That's not a shooting star, Emily,' she says frowning.
'Bellamy! Get out here!' Clarke calls for him.

Why in earth are you calling for Bellamy? I'm standing right next to you.
When Bellamy reaches us, Clarke starts to talk again.
'There! They're coming to help us.'
Almost the whole camp looks up and I see some people smiling.

'Now we can kick some grounder ass,' someone says.
Some people, including me, laugh because of the reaction.
'It's too small to be a dropship. I think there are some applies in it. Like medicines or something,' Clarke says.
'There could be a radio. We can talk to The Ark,' I say facing Clarke and Bellamy.

I can see Bellamy stiffen.
'That is if the radio wasn't fried in the landing. We're not alone down here anymore,' Bellamy says.
I look in his eyes and start talking.
'Nobody thought any of us would survive. But we did. You should take a minute to appreciate that,' I say to him.

Is he not thankful that they send supplies or something?
'Ok. Minute's done,' Bellamy says.
I just ignore him and face Clarke again.
'If it cleared the ridge, it's probably near the lake,' I tell her.
She nods.

'We should get moving. Everyone's ready,' she says.
I try to walk away but Bellamy grabs my arm. Why does he always do that?!
'No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark. It isn't safe. We'll head out at first light,' he says.
'That's not fast enough Bellamy. What if the grounders get to it first? Bell, we should go now,' I say frowning.
Did I just call him Bell again? What's wrong with me?

'I said we wait until sunrise,' he says before he lets me go and walks away.
I take a look at him. There's no way that I'm going to wait until sunrise. He's not my boss. I walk to my tent and grab my bag. I put some stuff in it and then I walk out. I make sure no one sees me and then I walk out of the gates.

|||||||||||||

I want to walk to that thing that fell out of the sky but I see Bellamy standing there. What the hell is he doing here? He walks away with something in his hand and I decided to follow him.
What is he going to do? Wait, is that the radio he's holding?! Bellamy walks to a lake and takes a look at the radio.
No he's not going to throw that thing in the lake. I walk to him and grab the radio out of his hand before he can throw it.

'What the hell do you think you're doing?!' I ask him angry.
He looks shocked at me.
'What are you doing here?' he asks.
'I could ask you the same. I thought you said we wait until sunrise. And look at you, now you're here trying to get rid of the radio. Why the hell do you want to throw it in the lake?!'