Chapter 3

A/N: Alani's outfit ^ There are no roles for the characters just yet, but if you guys would like to have it that way just comment who you think fits them.

Layla's outfit ^

Layla's outfit ^

It has now been a 2 good weeks since I first started working with the dodgers and I have gotten so close to the whole team, but more with my group of boys.

It is now Friday morning and we have a 7:10 game tonight so I decided to take my sister out for breakfast at Urth Cafe. She is on break from college right now since it is summer so she is usually out with friends and I am working.

"Layla hurry up you old grandma." I shouted as I got my keys and phone off the charger.

"I'm coming i'm coming. Don't hate, because I'll be a better looking grandma than you." she said coming downstairs slaying everyone's existence.

"Okay I will admit, I would want you as my grandma." I said laughing at my own joke.

"Damn right." Said my sister as we walked out to my car.

We were on our way to Urth while screaming loud to Needed me, by Rihanna. Then my ringtone cuts off our jam shesh and I go to grab my phone but my sister grabs it right away.

(L= Layla S=Seager A= Alani

L: "Hello Lani's phone."

S: "Uhhh can I speak to Lani please. Tell her it's Corey."

L: "She is currently driving right now so I'm going to put you on speaker."

A: "What's up kid?"

S: "Kid really? Anways the boys and I got here early and I know you don't come in till noon, but can you come in and tape us up so we can get extra BP."

A: "You owe Layla and I food. See you in 20."

S: "You got it Thanks!"

I then hang up and make a U-turn to head towards the stadium. Like I said on the phone, I made it in about 20 minutes.

I get a pass for Layla so she can come into the clubhouse with me. I walk in and Corey has two plates of food.

"Thank you, we are starving." I said grabbing the plate from him. Then I hear Trayce clear his throat looking at my directing to introduce Layla.

"Oh yeah, guys this is my hot sister Layla. Layla this is Joc, Corey, Kike, and Trayce." I said as she smiled and said hi back.

"Anyways let me go get dressed and I'll be back." I said leaving Layla with the guys.

I head to my locker in the training room and noticed no one else was here. I look into my locker and noticed all I had was my workout clothes that I use when usually the boys aren't around.

I was sliding my romper off then I heard the door close quickly as if someone opened and noticed I was changing

I was sliding my romper off then I heard the door close quickly as if someone opened and noticed I was changing. I quickly got dressed into my outfit and proceeded back with everyone. I noticed Corey was trying to avoid eye contact but when he looked up I gave him a small smile to reassure him that it was okay.

"Wait you left your shirt in the other room." said Kike in a serious tone.

"Actually this is all I have. Don't stare, leave me alone." i said covering my goodies. "I skipped my yummy breakfast for you guys so let's go,"

We were walking out to the field and waited up for Corey.

"Let's not talk about it please. I'm sorry." said embarrased.

"Don't worry about it. It was an accident." I said with a smile.