Chapter 18

SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET HEATED REAL FAST. WARNING NOW.

I woke up to the sound of snores erupting throughout the room. I looked to my left and chuckled at the sight of Corey's mouth wide open and his body widely spreaded out. I looked at Trayce's bed to notice he wasn't there. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand next to me and opened up snapchat. I quickly snapped a picture and typed "Sleepy head," and added it to my story. I heard the bathroom door open and as soon as I looked up I closed my eyes. There Trayce was standing with a towel low around his waist. "Trayce! Put some clothes on!" I whispered/yelled. "You scared me. I thought you were asleep." he said grabbing his clothes from his suitcase. "Can you go wake up Layla and tell her to start getting ready please." I said. He nodded and walked next door with just basketball shorts on.

I looked over at Corey and just laughed. "Babyyy." I said running my fingers through his hair causing him to groan. "It's time to wake up." I said taking the sheets off him. "No it's not." he said covering himself back up. "I said it's time to get up." I said as I clutched my hand around him morning errection causing him to spring up awake and alert. "Don't tease." he said leaning towards me. He leaned in to kiss me but I dodged him and ran to the restroom. "You drive me crazy Alani." he said following me into the bathroom. I grabbed both mine and his toothbrush and put toothpaste on them. I put mine into my mouth and handed him his. We just stood there staring at eachother while brushing our teeth as if it was some type of contest.

After we were done brushing out teeth he looked at me and gave me the kiss he wanted earlier, but instead I licked the side of his face. I laughed at his reaction as he moved back in confusion. "What was that for? All I wanted was a kiss." he so confused but smiling at me because I was laughing hard. "I just felt like it." I said after calming my laugh down. "Fine fine." I said foreal this time and giving him a kiss. "Thank you. See that is what normal couples do." he said getting undressed right in front of me. "We are nowhere near normal. Anyways I'm going to go shower next door alright." I said as I watched him take off his shirt. "Are you sure? You can join me." he said now in just his boxers.

I was just staring him down enjoying it all. I quickly took off my shirt and underwear and followed him into the shower. I grabbed onto his hand as we walked into the lukewarm water as it bounced off our bodies. He turned us around so the water was hitting the back of me yet our eye contact remain intact. He was cupping my face and running his thumb across my cheek bones. He slowly leaned me back so the water ran from my neck and down to my torso. He then leaned his face into my neck and started leaving small wet kisses from the back of my ear down to my breast. I leaned my head back in pleasure allow so much access to my sweet spot. Sure enough he placed his tongue on the sweet spot of my neck and started sucking on it. I felt the tingling rising in my stomach because I knew he would leave a mark.

He then grabbed the shampoo and started rubbing it through my hair. After that he rinsed it out and grabbed the washcloth and did the same to my body. He was now done with me and it was my turn. I turned him around so we could trade places and I went down in a squat. He knew right away was he was about to get. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and slowly started pumping. We kept our eye contact locked and I knew he was enjoying it. I then licked and swirled my tongue around his tip earning a twitch from him. I was watching him getting weak right in front of my eyes.

I was just teasing him as I licked from top to bottom and left kisses. He was slowly getting antsy because he just wanted me to go all out already. I wrapped my hand around his sack and put his length into my mouth. I went as far as I could until I felt his length hit the back of my throat and continued faster and faster every time. He grabbed onto my hair pulling it out of my way. "Fuck Lani." he said tossing his head back. I felt him about to come undone in my mouth. "Almost baby, I'm almost there." he said tightening his jaw and his eyes. Next thing I know I felt the warm liquid ooze. (SPITTERS ARE FOR QUITTERS!) His cum was in my mouth and all over my chest. I stood up and he helped wash it off with the warm wash cloth. "I love you Alani." He said leaning his head on my forehead. "I love you too Corey." I said leaning against him.