Chapter 30

Layla's pov

"Keep pushing Layla, you are almost there." the doctor said with encouragement.

"I can't! I can't, it hurts!" I shouted back out of breathe and in pain.

"Baby you are doing great, just a few more pushes my love. This will all be worth it Layla." Trayce said as he was holding my hand in comfort and support.

"I can't Trayce... It hu hurts." I was now in tears from the pain.

"Layla we need you to push one hard time or else the baby can have complications." Once the doctor said that I knew I had to buckle down and give a good push.

"Layla look at me, do this for Elle. Do this and you will have her in your arms in no time." Lani said and sure enough I gave one last hard push until my head felt like it was going to explode.

I then heard a faint cry and the nurses swarmed around Elle and took her away. Trayce then followed with tears of happiness in his eyes.

"You did it baby, you should see her. She has your eyes and nose." Trayce said with the biggest smile ever.

"She's gonna have your hair Trayce." Lani said (when he had hair lol)

"Can I see her already?" I asked the nurse as she was wrapping her in a hospital blanket.

"Yes you may. Here you go, a healthy baby girl." the nurse smiled as she handed me my, our babygirl.

I instantly cried as I saw what Trayce and I created, a beautiful life grew inside me. I held her into my arms and kissed her over and over again. She had beautiful long lashes and plump lips.

 She had beautiful long lashes and plump lips

"I love you so much baby girl, daddy and I will do anything and everything to protect you. We promise." I whispered to her.

"Do you guys have the name already set for the birth certificate?" said the nurse with paperwork in his hands.

"Yes, her name is Elle Rose Thompson." I said while looking up at Trayce. He then leaned down and kissed me with passion and love.

"You did amazing Layla. We made a beautiful little girl." he had the biggest smile on his face and I know he is going to be a great freaking dad.

~

Lani's Pov

I had left the delivery room because the doctor was going to put Layla and Elle in a room to themselves so I decided to show the family a picture of Elle.

"She is so cute guys! She looks a lot like Layla but has Trayce's complexion and hair." I said showing everyone the pictures I took.

"What hair?" Klay said as he entered the hospital with his mom, dad, and brother Mychael.

"Hey Klay, hey guys." I said hugging them and saying my hellos.

"Let me see my niece." Klay said as the phone was being passed around.