Chapter 39 pt II

Joc's pov:

All the guys and I were sitting in the living room confused at what all just happened.

"So she just left?" Justin questioned.

"I guess, she said we are done... whatever that's supposed to fucking mean." I replied before chugging the rest of my beer.

"But why did she get mad at you?" Trayce pushed the question.

"I don't know, she's crazy. She just did everything out of anger and heartache. I'm not gonna be chasing her, she wants space I'll give her space. But I'm going to sleep, I'm tired of answering all these questions." I annoyingly uttered.

I grabbed another Corona from the fridge before walking up to my room away from everyone else. I don't understand Crystal at time and her reaction, but what I do know is she's best when she's been alone and has had time to cool down. I think we are the same when it comes to dealing with difficult situations, we are both hotheads.

I finally made it up to my room and lied down on my perfectly made bed and quickly got in a comfortable position and soon knocked out.

~

The next morning

"Good morning sleepy head!" Kiké yelled as he slapped my butt.

"Bro! It's too early for that shit." I said rubbing the sleep away from my morning face.

"It's game day Joc, early game so get your ugly ass up and get ready." he responded with yet another smack to my ass before running out the room.

It was a noon game on a Monday and for some reason I just really hated early games. On the bright side, it's a new home series against the Toronto Blue Jays. Anytime we have non-interleague games, it's a fun time because we play against guys we normally don't get to see or play against.

After I had finished getting ready, I walked down the stairs to see Layla cooking something.

"What's for breakfast ugly ass." I said fake choking her.

"Hey hey, only I get to do that to her." Trayce joked defensively. "And you're the ugly ass foo."

"Shut up bald ass buddha." I shot back with laughter following.

"Leave his cute head alone." Layla said as she twisted my nipple.

"Ouch that hurts!" I cried causing her to let go.

"Make your own breakfast now." she teased.

"Joc, you're getting a new number right?" Corey interrupted as he walked in with Elle on his shoulders.

I looked at him confused as ever and they all gave me the 'you don't know' look.

"Why would I get a new number?" I questioned looking around the house for my phone.

I remember leaving it somewhere on the couch last night and sure enough I found it under the pillow. I then clicked my homescreen to see tons and tons of messages from texts, calls, tweets, comments, etc.

"What the hell did you guys do? Did you give my number away?" I yelled as the incoming notifications kept flowing.

"It wasn't any of us. It was Crystal. Check your twitter." Lani spoke up.

I turned off all notifications to refrain from disruption to see what they were talking about. I then looked at my mentions and there, Crystal's tweet stood out.

"Why the fuck would she expose my number?" I asked with complete anger. "Has she texted any of you guys? Where is she?" I asked everyone as they all stood there in silence.