Chapter 7

Corey's POV:

I had just got back from Lani's house and I was feeling like complete crap. I had to put on a brave act back at her house because I didn't want to ruin our friendship, let alone ruin her job. I can tell that she absolutely loves her job and that's what I love about her, so it wouldn't be fair to take it away because I had feelings for her.

When I had told her we were better off acting like it never happened, she acted as if it never meant anything and it hurt, it really did. Just going to her house was hard enough for me but to face her and tell her everything I did set me off in a bad mood. Part of me wishes I never went over and did what I did but the other tells me it was the best thing to do.

I was all in my feelings when I heard someone walking down the stairs. I look over my shoulder and see that Joc is nicely dressed and about to leave.

"Hey Joc! Where are you going?" I asked as he sort of jumped not knowing I was there.

"Out for brunch. I'll catch you later I'm late." he said as he quickly grabbed his keys and left the house.

I was all alone at the house while all the guys were out doing whatever they were doing. I figured I had time on my hands so I turned the tv on and turned on New Girl on netflix. New girl was my favorite television series and it's also more of a superstition routine for me when it comes to prepping for a game.

After watching two episodes I knew I had to do something with myself, so I walked into the kitchen and made a BLT sandwich for myself and fed Rosco.  I was eating while going through snapchat had watched all the stories, then I refreshed it and Joc had just posted 3 minutes ago. I click on his and see Lani dancing and singing. She looked amazing and wait, why was Joc hanging out with her and why does she look all hot with him? I was confused as ever and then she started twerking in his snapchat and I decided to not watch anymore. I guess that's why she didn't really mind about our talk earlier because she already has something with Joc. Joc was my best friend though, why would he do that? I'm sure he knew I had something for her. I was done being all in my feelings so went upstairs and took a nap since we had a day off. I ended up drifting off into a very deep sleep.

Alana's POV:

It was now Friday night and we were very thankful for the three days off because tonight is Kiké's surprise party that Joc, Mariana, and I planned. Layla and I were getting ready and it was only 4 o'clock and the party starts at 7. We had to meet Joc at his house at 5:30 so we figured that we would just do our makeup and hair at home and get dressed at the boys' house. Layla and I are going to make sure that we look super hot so we took our time to do our makeup.

(Lani's makeup is up above in the beginning.)

We just finished our makeup and hair so we just put on comfortable outfits. I had my legging from pink, a white crop top and had a jean jacket in my car. Layla just had leggings with a Nike zip up jacket.