Night Time

Night time in checuria was no customary night, birds were assigned to each families to sing them lullabies. The queen has not always been stored inside a mirror, however she does come out when there is something important she needs to change as the queen of the land.

The birds were one of her many reasons for showing herself to the outside world. She was not always stored inside a mirror you see, she had a sister whom discovered she had the power of wizardry.

Leta's sister was so protective of her emotionally that during leta's thoughts of becoming independent, she decided of a way to relief her of any foreseen stress that comes with being a queen.

Leta's sister has her own kingdom which leta has ingress to, through the mirror. Their mom and dad also have a kingdom of their own and together, but separate, they hold their kingdoms together perfectly.

Her sister goes by the name of Lithia, her kingdom does not at all resembles that of leta. She loved the season of winter and so, in her kingdom the season is always winter where the branches are occupied with small wizard hats.

The snow is not your customary snow either, it lights up and sparkles of the colour blue. It is one of leta's favourite or main attractions.

Leta does not possess any form of power, power in the form of magic was not passed down. Women were picked at random and had been provided with the knowledge on how their magic works without the need of training.

Lithia likes to show off but leta does not allow that to get to her because she still had her independence and people that looks up to her as though she was an angel upon their precious lives, and she was, in a way if I must say.

Vote

Comment

Thank you so much for reading.