2 years later part 2

Michael could always see their mother In qarinah's countenance, her mothers picture held beside her face in the physical, would only give you the satisfaction of one distinctive appearance with only the exception of one or two wrinkles, fit as one single separation in image. Their mother and father died of natural cause, this was not the evil doing of Incubus or his brother. So the rage only came at the sight of Incubus and Qarinah's relationship.

Their relationship progressed to the point of marriage, something Michael was unable to do, seeing that he was the audience of a play he was sure was created as mere entertainment, nothing close to reality. Allow the switch from my narration, to the conversation that will reveal the hurt she caused upon the surface of his heart.

"Tell me, where did I go wrong? Did my love towards Queen Leta deprived you of my love for you, my one and only blood?"

Michael was waiting for her return, everyday he would wait, and each day it seemed as though she was further away from ariving. However, this was the day for her presence to link with that of her brother. The guards closed the door and went back to their position as guards on the other side of the door, keeping watch as they do. They never once showed their knowledge on the situation that was about to unfold within their near absence.

"You are my brother and this I know, but that tone is not welcome. I can take care of myself, there is no need for your pointless method of greeting me.

She did not look at him and he could not see the changes in her that were so visible, her tone was just one other. This was enough for him to run his fingers through his hair, in frustration and disbelief that she really was different. His dream was not playing, this was really the reality unfolding at his feet.

"Lisa...."

"Lisa!!"

The first mention of her name was barely a whisper, the bass of his voice could not be reached because the tears that wanted to come, challenged it. His voice did not break but there was a lump in his throat that he swolled in order to gain the bass in his voice. The second mention of her name should shook her to descipline but instead, she did not flinch, she stood up straight, shoulders back, looking of importance.

"What?!"

She bite back, he gestured for her to follow him to her quarters as this was too much of an open space for them to have such conversation, he needed to get a better look at her. The dimmed light was so that there could be an instant relaxation upon their guest when they lay their feet upon the palace grounds.

"Your eyes...."

He allowed his words to trail off into the distant and through the open window.

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.