Lithia

As she leaves leta's room, she gets captured into a whole new feel of her palace. The closed in but massive space of leta's humble quarters, separates from the open and the branched off feel of this hallway.

The path to her left, leads to a door that will lead her into another area of the palace and the path to her right would lead you to a large door sized window that shows you the beauty of the outside.

There are thick, creamed, rectangular pillars spaced evenly along side each other. These pillars are the light givers of the hallway, shining downward from its fold that attaches it to the ceiling, giving a tender lighting that was flattering to Lithia. Bringing a classy but laid back feel to the open space.

The flooring is cream with large diamonds meeting at their points. Lithia's purple dress, sweeps along the black diamonds as she walked to meet her husband in their place of rest and privacy.

"There she is, my beauty, my queen. Where on earth did you ran off too?"

His hair was jet black with undefined curls inching a little below the starting of his neck. The hair slightly frames his face into a full bang delicately swept to the left, giving his right eye more attention. His eyes were icy blue and his tiny nose brought attention to his slightly pucker lips and his newly grown beared, giving him that rough type of look that lithia seems to like.

"To check on leta, she seems to be acting very strange, rude even. I respect her privacy, but to think of it, Something doesn't seem right my love."

Her hair was up in a bun of which she used her wond to hold into place. She reached for it and Stefanus, her other half, reached for it and kept hold of it instead.

"I am sure whatever it is, she can handle it. You have done enough already my queen, you must not interfere until it gets out of hand."

He pulled her close, planting a kiss unto her forehead and she began to relax, her sisters behaviour now at the back of her mind.

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.