What will lithia do?

Lithia was preparing for the party when something strong struck her down to the floors of her room. King Stefanos walked in at that very moment, wondering what on earth was going on.

Her eyes flashed red and it throws him off that he stood where he got to, reluctant to walk another step forward. When her eyes was back to the normal colour, he opened his arms and he received her.

So close they were in spirit, that he knew what she needed in the spur of the moment. However hard this was to explain to her love, she went ahead and let him in on the reasons for the colour of her eyes.

"My love, something had tried to manipulate me, it tried and my wizard genes refused it. Something is not right my king, I must get to the bottom of this."

He nodded and stepped back a few inches away from her. He was use to these kinds of magical moments of his queen, but for the millionth time, he stood and watched in awe.

"Reveal to me what I know not of, reveal to me everything in its truth, if this does so, the attachment of my sister, reveal.. reveal... the truth to me and my Mr."

A portal appeared infront of her but it wasn't the kind of portal you walk through, it was the portal of the seeing images, moving events and brief privilege.

It showed her the image of her sister the day she walked in on her dreaming. It then went on to her dream where Otis switched from his appearance to king Michaels and then it showed her what was seen through the darkness of leta in her dream, along with his clear intentions, at an attempt to keep lithia thoroughly informed.

One swish of her wand and the portal was gone, she stayed facing the way she was until she was ready to turn around.

" My queen, what had my eyes witnesed? evil within our palace? what must you do to ensure a destestable approach to such happenings?"

Lithia turned to her love, with a smile that portrayed her wonderful plan to get back at Otis, nobody messes with her sister and she is going to make sure he knows it.

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.