lithia and Stefanus

Her hands tied up in the responsibility of her sister, she had very little to no time for the gift of romance. Forgetting how it feels to be wanted in the worst way, the best way and in the most way. Forgetting the magnetic pull towards his lips and the heat rushing to her cheeks when he rises up. Her emotions were out of control, she stepped to her room. Revisiting the luxurious definition to the place she shares her most intimate moments, the room where they will fall in love all over again, each night.

The facial elements of this wizard and crowned queen, is rather fitting for her personality and status. The blond of her hair collects the light giving her that angelic aura when it is exposed to too much lighting. She lives for the side partings of her hair, revealing the very core of her beauty.

Her eyebrows were like the wings of a bird, a slight arch towards the end of the wings, careful on its rise. Creating the absence of exaggerated expressions and assumptions of her character to be below what it is, on the cruelty level.

Her brow bone was protective of her eyes, tucked under creating that distance, that pull in what is hidden within her soul. Her eyes were rather small, blue and captivating. The lashes were not long but they were visible.

There is a slim shape to her face an easy cupping to her chin. Her cheek bones are slightly visible but just enough to tease the womanly touch, a sign that she is no longer a girl but a woman with strong and true authority.

Her nose is small and shyly placed revealing the slight pucker effect to her lips, moving the focus onto the flatness of her cheeks, which is what is responsible for the unreadable expression on her face once the muscles are relaxed.

"It has been so long since I kissed those lips, since I made you blushed....oh I missed you even though you weren't lost in so many worlds away..."

Her heart was warmed at how torturous it must have been for him, never mind her. Appreciation sparked inside of her as she turned to face him, a slight tilt of her head and the frown of her eyes. It was almost completely apparent that she had surrendered at the sound of his voice.

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.