unexpected reflection

Queen leta was still striving in her ocean of stubbornness, still shooting down the thoughts of romance and the thought of his lips on hers when they flew high in the skies of her imagination.

Her thoughts would not quiet down when she brought the grapes to her lips, what is the king doing now? She thought to herself. Is he thinking of me? She realized that this was not helping because even if she was to forgive the event that took place, she holds her pride too close to her heart to request his presence.

Through her peripheral, she could see the blue glow alert from the mirror. She silently thanked the gods as she attended to whoever that was on the other side.

It was the Roberts but instead of jade appearing, it was the mother on her own. She noticed the sadness in her eyes and she stripped her being of every problems that was of hers to bare and switched to the queen she was, the queen of great wisdom beyond her years.

"Miss Roberts, for what such reasons do I relate to your presence before me?"

She watched her curtsy but did not react as this was a usual show to her, she waited patiently for her to control the emotion she could see and be open to meet with her problems once more before the queen.

"Great one, I come before you to let you know of the broken bridge of my relationship with my husband."

The relationship she spoke of sparked the flame of the memory of king Michael in the back of her mind and she quickly came back to reality with a response for Miss Roberts.

"This broken bridge you speak of, how did this amount to its faith?"

A tear emerges from the corners of her eyes before she spoke. Surprise lacing her features as she realized that a tear was also on the pale cheeks of her majesty. Leta was known across her kingdom to be a composed queen so this was a sight that was never once seen. She gestured for her to proceed, miss roberts ignored her curiosity and went on.

"Nothing that I say could ever reach to the core of his heart, he cuts me off when I dear to kiss his lips, giving me excuses that he is not in the mood for this."

The mirror provided leta with a tissue and the tear that was on her cheeks were soaked away as if they never appeared, one of the guards had provided miss roberts with a tissue, she dried her tears as she tried hard to stop the others from coming.

"Do not act out of retaliation when the ocean grows cold, for the answers will come easy, in your placid nature they will quickly unfold."

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.