Black Sclera

Her entire eyeball's were black as if she was wearing black sclera lenses, except they were real. It was something that came with the territory, marriage and sex with Incubus, the man of evil. Michael shook his head continuously, pacing back and forth looking anywhere but her, he would not dare to lay his hands on her even though his rage was shooting higher than the stars. This was something Stefanus wish he could do, control his anger as good and as effortless as King Michael did.

"You saw my eyes, now I would like you to leave my quarters so I could take a nap."

She pointed towards the door to determine how final her words were in the gesture she was giving. Michael looked at the space beside her, a clear image of his mother in her gold casket could be seen. As the being of his sister disappeared and was replaced by the outdoor. He was reminiscing, never was his mind so weak to travel into the pass to the day his mother went away after the day where it was so fresh, but  here he was.

His tears spilled, each tear was a word he was not able to say, perhaps his tears could speak to her and make things go back to the way they were, but that wasnt the way it was suppose to be, because at that moment was when he noticed the ring on her finger. 

"You should dry those tears, never will I like to be tempted to cry the tears of others, now if I may please ask for your leave."

She gestured again towards the door. She sounded cold, her voice was lowered to indicate she was over her brothers emotional state and she just wanted to be left alone.

Michael did not bother to wipe the tears, he left them there but there were no more to spill, as if her heartless gesture sent them back to the spring where they were born.

"As you wish Lisa, I will not bother you. I hope you are happy now, I hope you are the kind of happy your ex husband was unable to make for you to be. I hope you remember mother, she would turn in her grave over her daughters decision even though her body is lifeless."

She looked at him, the pain of the lost of their mother struck her just as hard as it did to Michael and she became angry.

"My name is no longer of that innocence, Qarinah is what you may call me, leave me this minute!!!"

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.