Refreshingly beautiful

Upon your entrance into queen leta's room, you are smoothly hit with a soft  gold lighting that bounces off the walls and the very ground. The dim touch represents and persuades a calm mood for those that enter. The floor that you Lay your feet, presents to you a sophisticated personality. A square within a square effect, the smaller square has a dirty washed out Brown with hints of yellow accents adding to her posh sophistication. The primary square is the same dull but deeply pleasant, yellow, complimenting the dim lit room.

To the right is her window. The main of the curtain is parted in the middle and nicely tucked to the sides revealing a white mesh curtain.

This is complimented by the statement white of her drapes around her bed. This helps her to be secluded on the inside, resulting in a good night's rest for a very important woman as herself. Towards her headboard, pillows are bunched up together adding comfort to her rest.

Passing your eyes down to the foot of her bed is a neat sofa, gold polished. It is more of a neat decoration than a mere seating area, as she does not use it that much.

To the left is her table and chair, both is of the colour black, complimentary to her black and gold decorated curtains. The vase placed in The middle, matches the table and chair. Leaned up against the vase in front it, is....if you guessed it, the mirror she uses as communication to her people.

She got up from her bed revealing her satin night dress, in the colour of....gold. She sat in the chair to the left and looked at lithia, contemplating her explanation that would not present too much of a reveal or any at all.

"I just had a bad dream that's all."

She cleared the remains of the image left over from her dream and mentally prepared her voice. Her tone was sweet but serious, light but with a generous hint of hegemony.

Her sister knew from her tone, she needed privacy and that it was time to meet at once with the little girl.

The mirror is charmed and is reactive to only the touch of her finger. The little girl was stood on her own, her mother waiting outside, as this was leta's wishes.

She stood up straight as she saw the queen appear, curtsy ready whilst she waited to be spoken to.

"Jade...my young one, I welcome you fully into the world of my people, I am your queen....His and hers and everyones. You are now a certified member of this kingdom, which means you will participate in events for my pleasure as well as yours. A nod of understanding?"

She noded with a smile, a curtsy exit as the queen disappeared from the mirror.

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.