Her need for gratitude

King Otis was gone and king Michael was left in his own company again. The people of his land was going about their lives, happily sounding outside, but he was made to renounce any such happiness until he hears the voice of the queen again.

There was a soft knock on the door and the sound of his sisters voice came through, he remained right there where he stood until she came in. He looked at her searchingly, then moments later he took her into his arms when his inspection revealed that she was back to her natural state in all her entirety. He noticed the look on her face that she had something to say when they parted, and he attempted to question it.

"What look must that be and what says the reason? Does this tie evenly with the miracle of your wellness?"

She came further into his room and sat on the edge of his bed. She is very close with King Michael and so anything that was rested on her heart she would openly share in his wake.

"I must thank queen Lithia, she was the one that made me well again, I must thank her later today if you accompany me there."

After Michael's interaction with evil, he was not so open to believe that the person who had relieved his sister of the curse was indeed Lithia. For all he knew, it could've been King Otis.

"May I ask how you found this to be?"

His sister looked at him with suspicion lacing her features, king Michael was acting strange in her eyes because he never usually held back in believing her words before, but nevertheless she told him how.

"Upon my meet with consciousness, by my bed there was a bird with a tiny wizard hat on its head, there was a letter inside it's beak that read: to be well you shall, to thank me shall be at our greet ~queen Lithia~."

On that note, she pulled the letter out and handed it to him. He was now in confidence of the letter being from lithia herself, and every muscle within his being started to relax.

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.