The brother of darkness

Travel your eyes above the landscape of the night where the wind is heard slightly louder, where there is a world so fresh and different, fighting to hold together the same notion below your eyes. The kingdom of Checuria joined with the wizard land of lithia, protected beneath a transparent bubble. Far removed from the rest in distance. Their parents kingdom on the left of them, never missing the chance of separation from the black lit kingdoms.

The sky was an explosion of bright colors invading the next ever so slightly. The stars scattered against these colours creating the illusion of a glitter scattered art piece. Facing the land, the sky seeks to keep the beauty through the night.

To the right and far out in the distance, The Brother Of Darkness can be found, his brother known as Darkness is stationed in a different world, luring individual to his hunger of souls. Opposite from the black house is conviently Otis kingdom.

The black house is for The Brother Of Darkness, a place to his own. The overall noise of its surrounding is a humming sound that adds an ominous but relaxing vybe, not enough to induce sleep but enough to create an atmosphere of fear and calmness to its visitors.

After the acknowledgment of the contradictory soundings around you, you face the not so anomalous presentation that stands against the night. Titling your head back to look up, you find the configuration of the trigular shaped roof, adding to its height. Sticking out from the roof is of course a generous placement of black horns. 

On both sides of the three stairs to the door, stood two lions. Looking off into the distance, their left feet placed on a small ball of stone. Their eyes were not present as there was no pupils, no iris just their sclera. Indicating their souls could not be accessed, adding to the mystery of this side of life.

Beyond the doors is a discussion between The Brother Of Darkness and King Otis. Are they planning to back down or is this just another meeting to attack?

" The implementation of my show at that party was looked at to be the plan of the day, a plan to dive so deep within queen leta's circle of trust, yet it was held back. Where was the fault of our action?"

His motives were to sort through the events that were broken by the blades of the good, plans that were so perfect, he did not understand why they failed each time.

Frustration was evident in his voice, yet he kept his voice low enough and kept his eyes from The Brother Of Darkness so that his frustration could not be seen to be directed towards him. The Brother of Darkness identifies closely with Otis frustration but he had faith that a plan would sweep by in due time.

" Intuition was the curse that stiffled that plan, this spiritual connection from another dimension pushed him towards the pull of the queen. The love for his sister was evident in his heart but the faint feeling that everything shall stand firm, was all he needed to push through."

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.