Continuation to an end

You had just witnessed the heartbreaking interaction between King Michael and Queen Qarinah. Even with all that, he was still the sweetest to Queen Leta, though she gave up in the end.

He made her bubble baths, so they could both enjoy the warmth and each other. Getting use to their nude appearances, before the day they were to get married so they could finally make love and be comfortable seeing each other in such intimate state, he told her jokes and tickled her just to hear her sweet sounding laugh. She talked about what she wanted to tell her kids, whenever she was going to give life and Michael loved to kiss her on the nose to let her know how wise she was and how much he loved her, even though he knew that marriage was as further away from them as it could ever get as he healed.

One of the topic they explored were the lines below:

Life will gather evil into the furtherest corner to watch you enjoy what you deserve, the finest things and the people of your dreams. However, with this comes another problem. You are just as destructive as evil would ever come to be, keep a hold of your control, never allow your urge of victimization to pull you into sin and ruin what is yours.

***

"It has been two years, I stood by you, I dried your tears and here I am, the finger that i look upon is still without a ring."

Today Michael was not up for this conversation, especially because last night his mother came to him in his dream. She cried because she could not believe the path her one and only daughter decided to embark. Leta stormed out of the room and right after she left the room, tears filled his eyes, just like the day it did when he saw who his sister had become.

***

Leta was left to believe that the King did not love her anymore, that he did not want to marry her anymore. To her this was just a fairytale that never had an ending. She was in oblivion of what was going on further along into the palace as she sat down on the tiled floor in her dress and sobbed.

" Where are you going?"

Lithia questioned her king, although they did have their quality time together occationally, lithia had also been consoling King Michael and King Stefanus was just tired of it all. He missed the days when Queen Leta was in her own kingdom, when Queen Lithia did not have this much responsibility. He slapped her and walked away slamming the door behind him, she knew very well not to go after him.

King stefanus paused on the bottom of the stairs as he noticed Queen Leta on the floor, the look on his face soften and his icy blue eyes sparkled under the light in concern as he walked down the hall towards her.

"Please remove yourself from the floor, take my hand and tell me the reason behind your tears."

She stood up straight, brushing off the invisible speck of dirt on her dress, she really looked into his eyes for the first time. Her eyes were a striking blue as you know, and he looked deep into them as the feelings of frustration mistaken for passion, pulled them in.

Her own words echoed into her mind.

Life will gather evil into the furtherest corner to watch you enjoy what you deserve, the finest things and the people of your dreams. However, with this comes another problem. You are just as destructive as evil would ever come to be, keep a hold of your control, never allow your urge of victimization to pull you into sin and ruin what is yours.

As if they both had the same thought, they ran into the direction of their significant other. Lithia was still in tears and King Michael was down on one knee. Just like his mother wanted him to plan it.

"Make it special my child, although your sister had disapoint you, disappoint your love and be on one knees when she comes after you." 

The End.

Vote

Comment.

Thank you for reading, I hope so much that you enjoyed it.