Sister love part 2

In this position, it allows leta to feel calm and reassured. Instinctively, leta closed her eyes to allow her sisters comforting touch to run its course. Behind her lids she captured Michael and she snapped her eyes open, lightly grazing her cheeks, was heat from the memory of what it felt like to be in his presence.

"I know of love being the power that never dies, but a kiss from its source, how does that feel in the heat of the moment?"

Leta questioned. Her cheeks burnt brighter as she realized that she is indeed asking her sister this intimate question.

Lithia smiled gratefully at her sisters quick recovery and it widened at the topic at hand. She walked to the window and leta went to sit on the sofa where she could still see her. Thinking back to her heated hallelujah, she thought of the right words that would capture it just enough.

She focused on a tree far out, this tree was suppose to be a portal back into the moment where she was, when she dropped her robe of responsibilities. To welcome the hungry touches of her blue eyed king.

"A kiss is like a need for air, an immediate need for air when in the presence of your love. The need for air is not severely threatening but the magnetic pull tugs at that threat, so until your lips touch, the need for air will not die down. When it does, relief is an understament mixed with a buzz of passion and sensuality."

The touch of her finger on her lips became apparent when leta's voice took her from her temporary trance like state.

"The buzz of passion and sensuality, was that what I interrupted on my arrival?"

Lithia wanted to forget the interruption, she was already missing him as if he had been gone for a thousand years and had not yet returned. Her mood sunk low and her body language shows defeat, it was not about being strong for the sake of her sister anymore. She needed the love of her king and it weighed her down each passing minute.

"My love and attention, directed at your safety and completely slaved at your feet, I run low on many things such as the love of my king, though I never wish for a second away when you need me. Mother called from her kingdom and interrupted our moment of peace. This was not interrupted by your need for certainty."

Leta felt helpless and hurt, she never saw her sister like this before. Lithia's tone was conflicted, both emotions of annoyance and calmness was conspicuous.

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.