The brother of darkness 1

The brother of darkness stood from his throne and instead, walked around the open space because an active feet helps his mind to open up to its full potential.

"I must ask you my lord, the need for sex between Queen leta and King Michael, what were your thoughts in the making of such?"

The asking of these questions did not just benefit the likes of King Otis but it also benefits The Brother Of Darkness. The answer he provides to these questions could possibly open a straight path for a plan to blossom.

" Parents in this day and age holds strong values, obstacles that are the cause of the individuals to break those values often jumps before a blind eye. So Queen ivory would have scolded Queen Leta regardless of her knowledge of my mind behind the shifts of events."

"We could have gotten her to send King Michael away immediately, that way she would have no other alternative but you, since indeed you are not evil. Rather distorted by nature, hands free of my doings."

King Otis became so in love with the physical, after all he is the king and everything is handed to him. He worships Evey inch of the inside of his palace, the tiles, the chandelier, the gold of his crown. The female servants and their curves that were so visible due to the form fitting habiliments he ordered them to wear.

He was not your normal functioning human being, in fact he did not possess the feelings of love. The interaction between him and King Michael in Michaels bedroom only showed the tip of his tail. He did not have a genuine interest in the queen, her land and her people was what he wanted, then she would be put to death with a poison in her meal.

His sick plan was to sleep with all the female servants. The disciplined naive and innocent glint in their eyes turns him on and most importantly, he liked the idea of exploring what sex is like with each and how each moans would sound by the pleasure of his tool.

It has been two months since these events had been embedded in the  days provided by the sky and crossed over into the next. Queen leta's birthday approach the day that lies ahead. King Michael had gathered this information from lithia and had planned a romantic getaway for two, with the help of lithia of course.

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.