leta's birthday part 2

In its proficiency, the carpet flew around and above the kingdom of checuria. As planned, the people of the land were not seen out, and the intimate alone time may begin.

They were above now, with the stretch of their arms they could touch the bubble but their touch would not cause the bubble to waver. The bubble caused the air to be slightly warmer but also keeping the slight coldness, this was perfect as leta's arms did not show those tiny goosebumps that could appear.

Looking down below, you could see the altered sizing of her kingdom but there was not that much of a difference since they were not so high up. Her blossom trees looks like clouds made of pink blossoms, you could not see the root nor the tree trunks which made it all the more beautiful. Leta smiled at how romantic this was, Michael noticed this but when leta felt his eyes on her, she looked up and he looked away as if he was too, concentrating on the beauty below.

Before them, were edible goodies that they could eat in each others wake. There were: fruit kebabs, three varieties of sandwiches, sweets, apple juice and orange juice in those little plastic bottles, sausages and cheese fries.

Michael spoke first as he noticed leta was still quiet diffident, and speaking to her first might allow her to relax more. He took one of the fruit kebabs and pull at the strawberry with his teeth, looking past leta at the sky.

"We are so previlleged, not only due to the fact that we are highnesses, but because we get to live in a world of wizardry to be able to sit here on a carpet to capture such beauty with the lens of our eyes."

He held such sentiment in his voice as well as his eyes, squinting to take a perfect picture of the blue sky. She felt comfortable now, looking right at him as if he could not see her in his peripheral's.

"I completely agree, and as we speak of the gratitude we give towards the finest things, I cannot explain mine towards the fact that my sister, planned this for me regardless of my forgetfulness."

Michael did not address her vagueness because he had a slight idea behind the meaning of her words, and also because he wanted to get to know her more than he already has.

"We can all agree that gratitude is very important in life, but what is more important to me is what makes you the most happiest, what do I need to do to ensure we never argue as much as most couples do?"

This made leta feel warm inside, although his attention was locked around her, she was comfortable now because his body language changed to a relaxed one and she involuntarily mirrored it.

"I am easy to please, easy to be around, I do not like arguments but if we were to engage, a simple envelop of your arms around me would pay a large sum."

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.