left alone

A knock on the door drew both their attention towards the sound of the knock, leta got up and stepped a few inches away from Michael, wanting to seem as innocent as her parents knew her to be.

There is no change in the sexual proceedings being held only within marriage. A kiss upon her hand was the only kiss that was made to be acceptable.

When leta gave permission, the sight of them pouring into the room made King Michael stand on his feet without moving from where he was.

"I humbly welcome you Mr and Mrs, the king and Queen of this beauty on the right of me, please proceed at your presence before us."

He graced them with a smile, small enough to be appropriate for the atmosphere that leta's parents created with their presence. He resisted the urge to stand behind leta and lace his arms around both her sides to be on show for their eyes to see.

King isaac and Queen ivory stepped forward as they each took turns in shaking the hand of King Michael.

"In the official, yet formal way. Myself and my wife hand you our blessings for the day that you choose to place the ring upon my daughter's finger."

After this was said, Michael's sister stepped forward to greet leta. Leta welcomed her with a warm smile and the hesitancy within her step was now sure.

"This is the beauty my brother has chosen, i humbly greet you with the shake of my hand, for this is my official acceptance of you as the one to marry my brother."

A hug is considered too intimate for the individuals that had just met, so a handshake was quiet suitable for the two queens who are about to be step sisters.

Lithia joined leta and Michael's sister as Queen Ivory and king isaac got to know King Michael a little more.

Interrupted from their chat, leta and lithia's parents announced their leave to give leta and king Michael some well needed space with complete faith that innocence will be kept until the white dress came off in the night that lies ahead.

The room felt light having rid of all the extra guest, leta felt as though she could breathe again, that was until king Michael walked up to her.

"Alone at last my queen, I must find out the secrets beyond your eyes. The voices only you are able to have access to, all of you is what I desire."

He cupped her chin for her to look at him as he said those words, but there was a difference within her eyes. A change that only he could tell, her eyes were still ocean blue but it was filled with unexpected lust.

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.