A moment so perfect part 2

Before them stood a stylish fountain. A white square was made into the ground to hold the glass, the glass that will hold the flat white and carved out flower decor, that encompass the area that the water will rise from. Beneath the glass is a galaxy impersonation of little blue glows, that creates the beauty of the night, the mesmerizing beauty of the fountain. Around the edges of the decor, emanates the glow of further lighting to the masterpiece.

The trees were made on the palace grounds, the hats that stood still. Unaffected by the calming wind, this fountain, missing the fall of the snow, the beauty was made to be uncovered. Instead, the snow fell around it.

"The altruism of your sisters heart has allowed the wellness of my sister, she asked of my company to show her gratitude, and now here I stand before you."

She remembered lithia speaking of the curse that she had risen from his sister, it was clear in her mind that this could have been her sisters sneaky plan to get them to connect again. However, she had nothing inside that would try to render this moment forbidden so she turned around and walked to her room, indirectly asking him to follow.

"Might this be your room my queen?"

He asked in a tone that was stripped of its usual dominance, a tone that was laid back and altered only for the queens ear. She smiled and gestured for his presence to be deeper into her humble quarters.

He sat on her gold sofa and she took the chair for her seating. She toyed with her fingers, now that she allowed him into her room, she was now overwelmed by how intimidating it was to be left alone with him. Being outside was fairly the same, but the hush noise in her room made her reality all the more apparent.

"King Otis. What was made of his evil, did he not try at you with his intentions in addition to his infliction on your sister?"

She questioned, with her mind on the matter, it relieved her of her feelings towards king Michael in order for her to speak so freely, yet softly at the spark of their innocent relationship blossoming.

"That my queen, was a matter I pledge to bring forth to your sister as well as you. I had made a fake agreement with the likes of him, now I need your sister to help me complete my plan."

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.