A moment so perfect

Her wondering mind, her yearning lips, she bit lightly down on it. Wondering if those were the tears of compassion or if they were the tears of her unsatisfied soul. Could she have met the one? Why were her tears so easy to reach the surface of her pale cheeks?

She let out a sigh, a sigh full of love and helpfulness. She made her way outside, she needed to feel the cold wind upon her face to release the burn from her cheeks, the thoughts of the king.

If only she knew exactly what she was walking into. Everything looked normal, like it always does but it didn't stop it from feeling different to her. She looked around, but like she always does, she admired the beauty. Yet she waited for something or someone to come out, from where they were hiding.

She knew not to be scared but she hated surprises. Out of the darkness came king Michael, the only difference was. He looked like a normal person, without all the habiliment of a king. He wanted to gain her trust, he stepped closer. She stepped backwards and he got the message, he spoke instead.

"I grace your presence with such attire as a mean to draw us closer in trust, if I may I would love to take your hand. "

She looked upon his face, lost in his eyes she forgot his word's and looked away with a blush. The king noticed her shy manner and cautiously took her hand and placed his lips there, a kiss of a gentleman to a woman as worthy as leta, he smiled as he kissed her hand.

"What was the reason for your journey?"

He allowed his mind to be at one with the natural sounds of the outside, occupied enough to no longer realize her beauty, he didn't want to lose her now, not ever he needed to take control. So he turned slightly where she could see the side of his features, looking towards the distant tree as he prepared to answer her question.

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading