King Otis

King Michaels intuition was alerted on the opening of his eyes to yet another beautiful day, grateful to witness another day, he smiled upon the gods. Then his face became stripped of it's emotion as he looked around his room.

Thick black smoke appeared at the foot of his bed to reveal king Otis himself. He was startled but quickly caught himself from the unexpected show of his antagonist.

"Why must I be presented by your evil presence?"

King Michael inquired. He got out of his bed so that he could feel he had control, prepared for any sudden movements of that of King Otis.

"I come in peace, however I must ask for your will to participate in an important matter that was raised before me."

King Michael revised his word's. With no clue of what Otis could possibly be referring to, his expression was enough for the proceeding progress of Otis speech.

"I will not approach you as your opponent but as a friend with a possible show of equal want, a humble king as yourself is a blessing to your people, how would you like to have the opportunity to reign forever and a day?"

The offer was painfully tempting, as this meant that if queen leta does accept his offer of love, he could be met with her perpetual way of being that he admires so much.

"As generous as your offer, I must ask, in what way will this affect the love and matrimonial future of that of myself and the queen?"

His tone was serious, it was meant to hit Otis ear as a genuine agreement as long as their stood, no fine prints he would be met with on a later date that may be at his disadvantage.

"May I apologise for the missing information in my statement, I must be clear in my words that the urgency of the queens hand in mine was of the past, it was clear that she belongs to you and for that I have decided to stand aside."

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.