Sister love part 1

Lithia's soul, body and mind remembered the moment she almost shared with Stefanus, as she watched him walk towards the door. He didn't look back, he knew they needed to be alone.

Her eyes finally landed on her sister, they now share a space with grey and silver goodness. Upon your entrance you will notice a grey and silver carpet giving you that tie-dye and softness beneath the pressure of your bare feet. To your right, up above, are built in lights, giving the grey walls a shadow lighting effect.

Lithia's bed stands before you, low for comfort and in a vertical position. Up from the bed towards the headboard you will see what makes up a reserved area for the bed to be pushed against. This special illusion of a wall like area, is illuminated by the lighting outside coming through the large glass window, that stretches as low as your toes but does not expand as wide to meet the shadow lighting.

On both sides of the bed are tiny bed side tables in white. At the foot of the bed is a round seating like table in the color cream. Upon that table stood two cups of coffee, that was placed there by a servant on the kings way out.

This table was placed a small distance away from the bed, creating a passage for leta to get to lithia whom is now sat on her grey sofa right next to a full body mirror. Leaned up against the wall facing the bed.

"I wear the emotions of regret, of anxiety and defeat. What would our parents think of the woman I was, that needed to quickly dress to the immediacy of your presence?"

Leta spoke. Her tone twisted the atmosphere into a quick setting from nothingness to one that radiated a need for reassurance and urgency, one that whispered alert to lithia.

"Stress is not your strong point, neither is the thoughts that chooses to run your stream dry. Our parents knows of the evil holding strongly to our strengths, even if they knew of such sin, it would not be held against you."

Lithia replied with warmness in her eyes. Her eyes dressed with a sisterly understanding, one that was promising future comfort. She stood to stand at the level of her sisters worry. Her left hand stretched to the length towards leta's left shoulder and her right hand touching her right shoulder, she placed her head against here's.

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.