leta's birthday part 1

Her embullient nature casted the saddened mien of leta away where there was a smile that involuntarily crept up on her lips. She wanted to be stubborn in her acceptance of lithias late coming, but ofcourse this could not come forth with this contagious spirit lithia so visibly possess. 

"And whom is having their birthday held on this wonderful day?"

Her voice was stripped of its womanly deepness to a pitch that was soft and high above it, cajoling a matching reaction from leta in tone and her demeanor.

"That person is surely here somewhere."

She replied in the same tone as she went to hug her sister. This was in gratitude of lithia shoving what happened on her birthday aside and pushing to ensure that her birthday would reflect a genuine gesture.

"I see you wore my hearts desire, turn in all your glory so that I could see if my mind is lacking in my vision."

When leta turned to face her sister again after doing what she was told, she saw King Michael behind her and a smile crept upon lithia's lips once she noticed where her eyes were looking.

" I see you dressed her in the attire that dazzles my eyes, that only her being was able to do without that extra touch."

Michael said to lithia, the deepness of his voice did not carry with it its usual softness. This made leta's cheek brightened in pink almost missing the fact that Michaels statement reflect the obvious planning of her birthday by the two, and his obvious compliment to her. She smiled not trusting herself to speak.

"That I did indeed, at your feet is a flying mat, once on it, it will take to its course in height."

Leta and Michael was lost in each others eyes that lithia had to snap her finger to bring them back into the room. They both nodded and lithia gave her a kiss on the forehead before telling her happy birthday and retiring to wherever she was suppose to be.

"Shall we?"

He asked in a gentleman like manner, his palm facing up so she could place her small hands in his. She was still very much diffident but she took his hand and said:

"We shall."

Her voice was almost inaudible but he had no problem hearing her words as they were so close. The carpet bend in form to fit through the door, the ride was smooth, they were not afraid of the carpet possibly kneeling to gravity.

King Michael was dressed in blue jeans with the thigh area slightly bleached white, giving it that edge. The slightness to it gave it the reserved look he was going for, staying within the elements of his status. Around his waste, is a brown belt that peeks out because he tucked in a small area of the front of his shirt, inside his pants. The shirt he wore was a simple white V neck but on him, it looked expensive. Over his white V neck, he wore a black blazer and his fleet were bare just like leta's were.

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading.