Love Is Only An Illusion

"Niall! How are you?" It had been months since I had last spoken with Niall, but more months than I had spoken with Harry. I'm eighteen now though, throughout the past four years of my life, I had kept in contact with One Direction, but more so with Niall and Louis, Emily kept in contact with Liam a lot actually. To be honest, I'm pretty sure they are like....really close, I mean we are 18 now, it's not too weird anymore and they don't have to hide like Harry and I had to. 

"I'm great thanks," he smiled. "How is your family doing?" 

"Good! My mom has her own fashion show in Italy and I mean she's gone and my parents are always still gone but everything is going well." 

"What about you and your music?" 

"Ever since the night at the coffee shop, I've had someone working with me and I've been recording and like doing local shows, it's a lot of fun. You're a solo artist now, how is that going?" 

"You know I love singing and performing but I'm doing it all for my fans. They love me you know and I can't just stop.....they want me to give them more songs and stuff and I love doing it but I was hoping I'd be able to settle down like Louis and Zayn did." 

One Direction had their last year together last year, it was sad and I nearly cried but I had to stay strong when Niall when he wanted to talk to me about it, I know it upset him. "I'm glad you're doing it, but I better be the first one to hear your new album." I smiled at him, both of us laughed before I asked, "how's Harry?" 

"He's good, you know he's engaged now, right?" 

"How long has he known this girl?" I asked, almost frustrated, I mean I'm happy he's happy with someone but didn't he just meet her? 

"Six months," Niall made a face, looking at me through the camera of facetime. I rolled my eyes and looked away, "you okay love?" 

"Yeah I mean, I have a steady boyfriend now but I care for Harry and I want what's best for him, ya know? Is this girl right for him, Niall? I haven't spoken with him for like ... a year it seems, he texts me every now and then but.... I don't know," I shrugged. 

"She's alright," Niall shrugged, not wanting to say anymore, he seemed a little uncomfortable. 

"Hey babe," my boyfriend, Max, was knocking on my bedroom door, then he walked in. 

"Hey," I looked back and smiled at him. 

"Hey Niall," Max smiled and raised a hand in greeting to Niall. 

"Hello," Niall smiled. "I'll let you go, text me later love," Niall smiled then ended the call after I said bye. 

"I don't like him calling you love," Max joked as he jumped onto the bed next to me, pressing his lips against mine. 

"It's okay, I love you," I grinned, kissing him again on the mouth, with passion and love. 

"Is Emily ready to go?" Max asked when he pulled away. 

"I'll text her," I smiled at him. 

"Okay," he smiled back then kissed my lips again, my fingers tangled themselves in his dirty blonde hair. But was it bad that every time I kissed a guy, Harry's face popped into my mind?

||A/N: I'm baaaaaaack guys! With the sequel to Age Is Only A Number. I hope you guys like it as much as you liked the other one. I have like six chapters already written so if you guys want me to just publish them all, comment and let me know. Also, comment and let me know any ideas you guys have you think would really be good for this story. (: Please please comment and vote and fan... Love you guyss! <3 

Thank you to mariamZ99 for the covers! Love them so much. (: