Chapter 21: Hawaii

Hawaii was absolutely beautiful, I've only been here one other time and I totally forgot how beautiful it was. We had gotten here yesterday and on this beautiful morning I was standing outside with my coffee, the only one awake and I was looking out at the water. I'm getting married in a week, in one week and I'm totally terrified and I don't know why. Everything is going perfectly, I'd have to ask my dad about walking me down the aisle. He's been real slow and weak lately, I don't want him to get to the end of th aisle and pass out. 

Then I thought about what Harry said to me that one night: "don't focuse on the negatives, always focus on the positive, it will make you happy." With that thought, I walked back inside and started making pancakes for the whole house, which was full of my bridesmaids and Harry's best men. I hummed to myself as I flipped the pancakes, making a plate for everyone. 

Two pancakes each, then I cut up some strawberries and scattered them on the plate, then did the same with some blueberries. I put the plates on the table, right when Emily walked into the kitchen, I smiled at her. "Wow Brooklynn, I didn't know you could cook." 

"Harry taught me a few things," I grinned. "No, pancakes are easy," I waved it off. 

"I'll go wake everyone up," Emily said, walking down the hall. I looked over and saw that it was 9, everyone should be getting up soon, especially my bridesmaids, we have to go dress shopping today. 

Everyone started coming out into the room, yawning and stretching. "Oh amazing," Niall said, "did you make this?" he asked, walking up to me. I nodded, "you're amazing," he smiled and kissed my cheek. 

"Hey," Harry walked right up to me, kissing my lips in greeting. 

"Does anyone want coffee?" I asked. 

"Brooklynn, we can get our own coffee," Eleanor laughed. "You've done enough already making us breakfast, it's your week, we should be making food for you." 

I smiled at her, then I sat down with my coffee, next to Harry. "It's really no big deal, I had fun, I usually never cook." 

"There's a reason for that," Harry grinned, and I smacked his chest. We all talked and ate, then we relaxed until about 10:30 when all of us girls decided to get ready. I was getting ready with Emily and decided to bring up the other night. 

"Hey, I'm sorry if we caused some tension between you and Liam," I said, not bothering to make my makeup all winged out and pretty today. My hair just went up in a bun and I was wearing workout shorts and a tank top. 

"It's nothing, we have the conversation all the time, it never goes great but hopefully we'll figure it out soon," she said, looking over at me. 

I nodded, "you guys will settle on something reasonable," I said. 

She didn't say anything for a moment but when she spoke up she asked, "what is reasonable to you?" 

I didn't answer right away, I was looking at both sides of their situation to give her a truthful and beneficial answer. "I think you need to at least give him a wedding and one kid, and I'm not saying now. In your guys' future, he deserves a proper wedding and at least one kid," I said to her. 

She nodded and smiled, "okay," was all she said but I know she took it all in and was really thinking about it. All the girls met out in the main room, "everyone ready?" Emily asked. 

Perrie, Eleanor and Emily kissed their boys on the cheek, I walked up to Harry and he kissed me passionately. "I'll see you later," I said, smiling up at him sweetly. 

"Love you," he whispered against my lips as he kissed me again. 

"Love you more," I pulled away and smiled at him, then we were all out the door. All the parents got their own house two houses down because we couldn't rent some side by side.