Chapter 4: Reunited and It Feels So...Ehh

Harry, Emily and I had gotten everyone together and we were heading up to my family lakehouse at the moment. I was extremely excited, I'd be spending a week with all the boys plus Perrie and Eleanor. Max, and Me and Emily were all in my car, Max was driving while Emily and I were jamming out to some music. It doesn't take too long to get to my lakehouse, only an hour and fourty five minutes, Harry and Casey were in the car behind us but the other boys would be meeting us there. 

We got to my lakehouse and I grabbed my keys, unlocking the door. Our lakehouse was huge, my family and I would always come here, but then everyone got older and it wasn't as fun anymore. It had 8 bedrooms, one for Max and me. The second one for Emily, the third for Liam, the fourth for Louis and Eleanor, the fifth for Perrie and Zayn, the sixth for Niall and the seventh for Harry and Casey. 

"I haven't been here in so long," Emily smiled, walking back to her room. I always brought Emily here when I came, well most of the time. Harry and Casey walked silently back to their room, I wonder what happened to them. 

"We get my parent's room, which is probably slightly bigger than the other rooms," I winked at Max who laughed and grabbed our bags, carrying them back to the room right at the end of the hall on the lowest level of the house. 

Once all of us got settled, we made our way to the main floor, sitting down on the couches. "Max, do you still have a boating license?" Emily asked him. Max used to own a house down here too, but his family sold theirs since they didn't come down anymore, when we stopped, they stopped but we never sold our house. 

"Definitely, I was so happy when I got that," Max placed an arm around me, Harry managed a smile when our eyes met, but he didn't seem too happy. 

Suddenly, we heard the door open and then close, "hello?" an Irish accent echoed through the house. 

"Niall!" I exclaimed then shot up from the couch and ran down the stairs, throwing myself into Niall's arms. 

"Brooklynn! Oh my god, I've missed you!" He hugged me back, both of us laughing. 

The other came down the stairs, Emily pushed me out of the way then hugged Niall before he walked over to Harry, giving him a hug as well. "I've missed you too man," Harry and Niall looked so cute, they gave up on their man hug, it was a real hug now. Niall shook Max's hand then gave Casey a quick hug. 

After Niall, Louis showed up with Eleanor, then Zayn showed up, Liam was the last to get here. There was a knock on the door and we all made our way downstairs, but Emily was the one who got there first and pulled the door open. "Emily," Liam smiled, Emily didn't say anything, she just threw herself at him, their lips crashing. 

"Oooooo!" All of us sang in unison as the two kissed, they were meant to be, we all knew they'd end up together at some point. They pulled apart finally, then Emily turned to us with red cheeks, pulling away from Liam who brought his bags inside, greeting all of us. 

"It's nice to see you," I said to him when he leaned down for a hug. 

"You too," he smiled and kissed my cheek. 

After a while of relaxing and catching up, Emily spoke up and said, "why don't I cook dinner tonight?"

"Ooh, I'll help you," Perrie said, a cute smile on her face. 

"I will too," Eleanor smiled as well. 

Then eyes shifted over to me and I shrugged, "I can't cook....but I can go out to the store and get stuff, I'm good at shopping." 

Everyone chuckled, "fine, go get some salad and bread, you can put together the salad since that's simple," Emily said. 

"I will go with you," Harry said, making eye contact with me.