Chapter 15: Keep Breathing My Angle, If You Go Down, I Go Down With You

The only thing I did not like about today was having to get up early for soundcheck, Harry literally had to pull me out of bed and get me dressed. But we ran through our songs, and Harry ran through his set and then we all went out to get a late lunch since we had to be back for the show at 6. We went to a nice fancy, Italian restaurant, sitting down with our waters and our bread and olive oil as we waited for our orders. 

"Are you guys nervous for tonight?" Harry sat back in his chair, throwing an arm around the back of mine. 

I saw Chase smile from the corner of my eye, Chase is adorable, he graduated college with a degree in music production. But then he realized being in a band was his biggest dream so when we held auditions, he stopped by, started playing th drums with such passion and he was really good so he was perfect! I looked over at him and laughed, "are you?" I asked him. 

He shrugged, "I mean I just joined this band and I'm already playing at a huge venue, it's pretty amazing and yes I'm nervous. But I'm not the one singing," he smiled at me. 

"Thanks Chase, that made me feel so good about myself," I rolled my eyes, kicking him under the table, he laughed and shrugged, then he reached for a piece of bread. 

"We'll be fine, and Brook, you'll be fine," Wesley said. Harry's phone went off in his pocket, it was a text from Zayn: 

'Hey, Perrie really wants to plan the baby shower when you're here in the UK because she wants both you and Brooklynn there really badly. Do you know when you'll be able to get here or if you're doing a show somewhere here?' 

Harry started typing his reply: 

'Yeah of course, we have a hometown show on...' Harry turned to me, "you have the schedule on your phone right?" I nodded then pulled it up. "Thanks," he smiled then went back to typing. 'December 15th.' He hit send then set his phone down, turning to me, "I'm going to give you options, okay? Because I want you to be happy," Harry turned to me, I looked up at him, cocking my head to the side with a puzzled look on my face. 

"For christmas, we have a while off. You can either spend it at my home with me. You can fly back to your home, and I'll come with you if you want. Or We could do both. Or you can fly back with your guys," he pointed to my band members then continued, "and then fly back with them because I'm sure they aren't spending Christmas here with my family." 

I thought about it for a second but it was an easy decision to be honest, "I want to go meet your parents, you always spent time with me and my parents, I have yet to meet your parents." 

Harry smiled, "they'll love you," he leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. "I love you," he whispered against my lips. 

Laughing I pulled back, since the food was here now, "I love you," I winked at him then turned to face the table when the waiter sat my food down. We took our time eating, we took our time with everything today because it was only 1 and we had about 4 hours maybe even more to kill. 

When our time was up though we headed to the stage where we'd be performing, it was already packed full. That made me nervous, I was totally scared now, "oh god," I whispered and turned around to get away but I ran right into Dalton who placed his hands on my shoulder. 

"Don't think about it, you're amazing, you'll do great. If anything were to happen, which it won't, Wes will be there to back you up. Brooklynn, breathe," Dalton said, staring his blue eyes right into mine. "You've done it plenty of times before, I know you can do it now, sing your heart out babe," he smiled then let me go, I seemed to be holding my breath the whole time he was speaking because when he let me go, I let out a huge breath.