Chapter 16: Welcome Home!

Our last few shows were great, but now we were heading to the UK and we'd be staying with Harry's parents. Dalton and Chase and Wes would be staying in a hotel not too far, upon their own request, I think they're annoyed of Harry and I being so lovey dovey all the time. I'm really excited to meet Harry's parents, I hope they approve of me though... 

"Don't overthink it love," Harry walked up behind me, wraping his arms around my waist from behind. The sky was dark, it was about to rain, so I pulled up the hood on my sweatshirt, as Harry rested his chind on my shoulder. 

I looked back at him and smiled, right when a car pulled up and a really pretty lady with long dark brown hair just like Harry's jumped out. "Hello my love!" She ran up to Harry first, giving him the biggest hug I've ever seen. 

"Hi mum, I've missed you," he hugged her back, then kissed her cheek, they are so cute. "Mum, this is Brooklynn, my girlfriend," Harry said, hooking an arm around my waist, pulling me into him. 

I held out my hand with a smile, but she ignored it, going straight in for a hug, "it's so nice to meet you sweetheart. Harry has told me so much about you, even four years ago when he first came home. Wouldn't stop talking about you, yes of course it was illegal but love is love you must understand," she said, a bright smile on her face. 

I laughed, "right," I smiled, happy that she seemed to be accepting me. 

"Where is Dad?" Harry asked, despite the fact his 'dad' was only his stepdad, he still called him dad. Just like how my mom and dad aren't my real parents but they practically raised me since I was a kid. 

"He's back at home watching dinner," his mom went to grab his things but he stopped her. 

"Mum, i've got it," then Harry turned to me. "Come on," he smiled, I grabbed my things, walking them to the trunk. Harry tossed his things in, then he tossed mine in and we went to get into the car when his mom spoke up. 

"Let Brooklynn sit shotgun, I want to talk to her," his mom smiled, I took the passenger seat like she said and then we were on the road to their house now. His mother started asking me questions, about my background. I told her about how I'm adopted and all that good stuff. I'm a single child, no pets. My parents work a lot but I still love them more than life itself. 

"So when you have kids, is there anything you'd change?" she asked, glancing over at me for a second. 

I thought about her questions, assembling the words in my brain before I said them. "Yes," I replied simply first, then I started to explain. "I wouldn't constantly leave them, sure, mommys and daddys need a break sometimes, I'm sure Harry and I are going to need one sometime but my parents' lives revolve around their work, they love it. But they also love me so when I do see them, they're taking me to do fun things, spending time with me. They are the best and I'll always love them. But I mean I'm going to give my kids a pet no matter what." 

Harry's mom smiled, "so I'm going to have grand babies soon?" 

"Mum! She's 18!" 

His mom and I laughed, "I'm hoping soon," I looked back at Harry who smiled at me. "Ring first please," I said, holding up my left hand. 

"Harry! You heard the lady," his mom looked at him through the rearview mirror. 

Harry rolled his eyes at us, I could be 19 or 24 but I know I want to spend the rest of my life with Harry and have his kids. Yes, I'm 19 now, how exciting! We pulled up to his house, and walked around the back to get our bags. The rain started falling right when we reached the door, "perfect timing," his mom said, then she opened the door, all of us stepping inside.