Chapter 19: House Hunting Part II

(Guys, I am so sorry, I hate to do this but I have to skip ahead. To the end of the tour!) 

I'm sad that we just finished our last show on our tour, I was having a blast with my band and with Harry. My band was catching a flight back to Phoenix, while Harry and I were heading to San Diego. For a little vacation and to go house hunting. We got to San Diego and checked into this beautiful hotel, that had a huge pool, that I would be going in until ten when it closes. "Come on come on!" I exclaimed, running out the bathroom, holding the tie on my bathing suit. I got to Harry and turned around, he laughed, grabbing the string so he could tie it. 

"Calm down, it's just a pool!" 

"Yeah, all the other hotels had small pools, it's like a freaking water park, man." Harry laughed at me, I threw on a cute cover up, grabbed my pink pool bag and Harry's hand, then I pulled him down to the pool. 

"Did you make an appointment for us?" I asked when we got into the elevator. 

"I had someone do it for us," he nodded. The elevator opened to the first floor, we walked to the end of the hall and pushed through the doors, leading to outside and to the pool. God, the weather was beautiful, I could live like this everyday. 

We spent our whole night at the pool until they had to kick us out because they were closing, so we went back up to our room. There was no use in wasting water and time, so we took a shower together, got dressed and laid in bed. We were talking for a long time, until it went silent, and I suddenly wrapped my arms around Harry's neck. "Whoa, what's wrong with you?" 

"I'm just really happy," I smiled. "The wedding is coming along great, we going to have a house of our own soon and some little kids," I laughed, Harry smiled, then rolled over taking me with him so now I was laying on top of him. 

I had gotten a lot planned for the wedding through facetime with Harry's mom and sister, and my aunt and my mom. It would be in Hawaii for multiple reasons. One being everyone wants to go there, two Phoenix is like a dessert and it rains too often in England. Three, it's beautiful there. It wouldn't be too big, my whole family, Harry's whole family and friends and their families. "By the time we get married, Perrie and Zayn will already have kids. Which means we really need start popping some out so they can be best friends," Harry said. 

I busted out laughing, "they won't be if we don't live in England." 

Harry waved it off, "they'll still be best friends." 

I sighed, looking down at Harry who smiled. "I could get used to living here," I said. 

"Then let's live here," Harry said. 

"We didn't give Phoenix a chance yet," I said, he smiled, kissing my lips gently. 

"We'll see what happens love," I rolled off of him, my head hitting the pillow and I closed my eyes. 

"We'll see," I repeated then drifted off to sleep. 

The next morning, I was dressed in shorts and a tank top and I was feeling good because the weather was good! We caught a taxi to the realtor where we met Carlos, "good morning! How are you guys today?" He was very enthusiastic and welcoming. "Hop on in, I'll take you to the first house," I got the front seat again, Harry got the back. We were taken to our first house and it was absolutely beautiful. There was a giant lake type thing in the front of it, and it was surrounded by trees, there was a house directly behind the house we were looking at, but because of all the trees it seemed secluded but not totally in the middle of nowhere. Carlos parked in the garage, which was connected to the house from the side but Carlos brought us around the front so we could see it.