Chapter 14: Heartbreaking News

Vacation was so much fun, I was almost sad to leave my little drama free island with Harry, but we had to get home. We've been home for a while now, preparing for tour, since Casey is bound to have her baby any day now. My band and I had to find a new drummer since Greg decided to go to college, none of us were mad, upset, yes but not mad, it was understandable. 

Wesley's parents never told him what to do, Wes made his own decisions. As did Dalton, but he's a high school drop out, and living on his own. My parents were out, my dad working late and my mom was in some foreign country right now, I think she's in Australia. Anyway, my band and I were at my house, thinking up some new song lyrics, for the most part we have all of our songs down and recorded on an EP but it never hurts to think of more. 

Harry sat on the couch, with his phone while my band and I laid on the floor, talking. Our song writing turned into story telling and a weird face contest. When I first got back it was full on, write write write, play play play, record record record, practice practice practice. Now since we have it all figured out anf the touring is set, we've been joking around and having fun, letting the stress roll off of our shoulders. 

"Holy shit," Harry exclaimed, sitting up on the couch, his eyes wide as he stared down at me. "Holy shit, Brooklynn, it's happening," Harry jumped up. Running to the door, stepping clumsily into his shoes, I stood up and walked over to him. 

"What's happening?" I asked, touching his arm gently. Then it finally hit me, "Oh my god!" I turned to the guys, "Casey is having her baby, I'm going with Harry, you guys can stay but when you leave lock up." I said to them, they nodded, my parents have gotten used to them staying the night, my house was their house at this point. I followed Harry out to his car, we got in and he drove quickly to the hospital Casey was at. 

We got there and Harry grabbed my hand, pulling me behind him quickly. We got to the front desk and he asked what room she was in, the nurse told him and he turned to run grabbing my hand but I didn't run behind him this time. "I'm going to stay out here," I said, Harry gave me a look then he kissed me, taking off in the direction the nurse pointed, I stayed back in the waiting room. 

Harry's Point of View

Casey having my child seemed so surreal until I got thr text from her sister saying that it was happening, Brooklynn and I rushed to the hospital. I ran back to the room, Brooklynn staying behind, probably for the best though god knows I wanted her back there with me. I reached the room and walked into it, replacing Casey's sister's hand with my own. "Thank god you're here," her sister said, rubbing her red hand, I know why, she's got a death grip on me. 

"You came," Casey smiled up at me in between pushes. 

I managed a smile, "it's my baby too," I smooved back her messy dirty blond hair as she breathed in then pushed, not trying to hold back her screams. The doctor and I guided her through it, he told her what to do and I tried to calm her. Casey's sister was pacing the room, tears in her eyes, happy tears I assume. 

Then before I knew it, my baby was pushed into the real world, soft cries replaced Casey's loud screaming, I smiled as the doctor pulled out the baby. Casey relaxed against the bed, breathing hard and fast. "Oh babe," Casey's sister ran up to her bed side, I took a step back as the two sisters smiled at each other. 

The nurse went away for a while, "congratulations on your new baby girl," the nurse came back, handing the baby to Casey. I stared down at them, it was unbelievable. I took a step closer when Casey's sister took a step back. "What are you gonna name her?" the nurse smiled at us. I reached for the baby, I had already known I wanted to name my baby girl Ellie but I wanted to be sure.